Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014

Round 15 - Indian Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 31st August 2014
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Buddh International Circuit

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Current Standings

Track Guide:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack1st

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Sigh, what a disappointing race. Since only 8 people were attending the race i decided to not set a qualytime. After the DRS straight lap1 i was already on p5 and tempted to make the next quick pass. At the end of lap 2/beginning of lap 3 i thought i was close enough to klawutzke and was giving kers in order to overtake him in turn 1 and then granu in front of him on the drs straight. That was the dumb plan. I was too excited and only focused on klawutzke, i was waiting for him to break before i break. Since he breaked already late i breaked too late and smashed granu of the track. It cost him and me about 20 seconds, i apologize again. Apart from that, i had the pace and the right strategy, it could ve been a nice battle for victory considering that i "only" finished 10 seconds behind the leader compared to the time i lost due to the incident.

izamusing

AOR PC RallyCross S3 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Well as I said to Alex before the race, I cannot attend this or next week's race, as I am on holiday, and more importantly I am leaving competitive F1 at the end of the season in favor of racing in my preferred series, rallying and off-road racing. Partly due to multiple people wanting me gone from the league (they know who they are) and partly due to Uni.
Some people that I have collided with during the season might be thrilled at this news but oh well, I will give it my all until the end.

• Disagree
Reactions: aalliigg

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Well as I said to Alex before the race, I cannot attend this or next week's race, as I am on holiday, and more importantly I am leaving competitive F1 at the end of the season in favor of racing in my preferred series, rallying and off-road racing. Partly due to multiple people wanting me gone from the league (they know who they are) and partly due to Uni.
Some people that I have collided with during the season might be thrilled at this news but oh well, I will give it my all until the end.
Haha, what?? Who wants you gone?? I don't think anybody wants you or anyone else for that matter to leave... :p