Round 14 - Indian Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Round 14 - Indian Grand Prix

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014

Round 15 - Indian Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 31st August 2014
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Buddh International Circuit

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Current Standings

Track Guide:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack1st

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Sigh, what a disappointing race. Since only 8 people were attending the race i decided to not set a qualytime. After the DRS straight lap1 i was already on p5 and tempted to make the next quick pass. At the end of lap 2/beginning of lap 3 i thought i was close enough to klawutzke and was giving kers in order to overtake him in turn 1 and then granu in front of him on the drs straight. That was the dumb plan. I was too excited and only focused on klawutzke, i was waiting for him to break before i break. Since he breaked already late i breaked too late and smashed granu of the track. It cost him and me about 20 seconds, i apologize again. Apart from that, i had the pace and the right strategy, it could ve been a nice battle for victory considering that i "only" finished 10 seconds behind the leader compared to the time i lost due to the incident.

izamusing

AOR PC RallyCross S3 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014
Well as I said to Alex before the race, I cannot attend this or next week's race, as I am on holiday, and more importantly I am leaving competitive F1 at the end of the season in favor of racing in my preferred series, rallying and off-road racing. Partly due to multiple people wanting me gone from the league (they know who they are) and partly due to Uni.
Some people that I have collided with during the season might be thrilled at this news but oh well, I will give it my all until the end.

• Disagree
Reactions: aalliigg

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Well as I said to Alex before the race, I cannot attend this or next week's race, as I am on holiday, and more importantly I am leaving competitive F1 at the end of the season in favor of racing in my preferred series, rallying and off-road racing. Partly due to multiple people wanting me gone from the league (they know who they are) and partly due to Uni.
Some people that I have collided with during the season might be thrilled at this news but oh well, I will give it my all until the end.
Haha, what?? Who wants you gone?? I don't think anybody wants you or anyone else for that matter to leave... :p