XB1 - Round 14 - Italian Grand Prix [01/12/19 20:00UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 14 - Italian Grand Prix [01/12/19 20:00UK]

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
I did a 1:19.9 quickly in time trial. Can anyone tell me if that’s good or not lol. Haven’t had time to practice this week

Docilediamond5

S18 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Aug 21, 2019
@maxibone33 really sorry about turn one I completely missed the breaking zone I’m completely at fault mate. It it makes u feel better had dark orange wing from it so really sorry

Zsolt Porcsalmi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 31, 2018
I don't really understand why ghosting many drivers in every turn or corners and in straight not ?? ( in rain )
it's a tactic or how ?

Docilediamond5

S18 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Aug 21, 2019
Not quite though, I absolutely bricked it when I saw the rain. Did no practice at all so had no idea where to brake for at least 2 or 3 laps lmao
Ahaha. I completely messed up my braking zone and hit the back of p2 at the Time and messed my race up. Didn’t help I went in for softs like three laps to early. There’s only like a twenty point gap between the two of us know will be close come Brazil and that

FORMULA1FAN71

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 2, 2019
My qualy: I saw that it was gonna be a moist race, so I used my Italy wet setup and was miserably off the pace.
My race: was very cautious and couldn’t see but my wet moist setup was paying off including avoiding some pileups. I was behind mcwoblin for a few laps while soggy was catching up, I got past him but at the next corner went off and lost both positions. I later got past mcwoblin again, but it was only 3 corners this time till I went off, and soggy @maxibone33 and mcwoblin were all pressuring me into the last one. I come out on top but into 1 I go a little deep and a get a tap from maxibone which I lose all three positions (I was really mad at myself here because I had the pace but I just kept bottling it). I get loose into 2 and @Docilediamond5 go after each other for a while while soggy and the others pull away and my pace “advantage” wears away. Docile get by but then he and @Bernie choose strategies that didn’t pay off while I stay in 5th with santia closing a big gap slowly with 5 laps, so I knew to stay out on inters was good. I had 1 warming the entire race, but on the last lap, @Rindypoos bottles it at a scary chicken and I collect 4th but I was looking at his car and not the track so I got 2 more penalties but it didn’t matter still 4th. Congrats to @ClassicDelta on the win, he was so far ahead he was already racing in Singapore lol

ClassicDelta

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Ahaha. I completely messed up my braking zone and hit the back of p2 at the Time and messed my race up. Didn’t help I went in for softs like three laps to early. There’s only like a twenty point gap between the two of us know will be close come Brazil and that
Yeah i've figured i'm 28 behind Bernie and 26 behind you now. Last 7 races will be fun!

Docilediamond5

S18 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Aug 21, 2019
Yeah i've figured i'm 28 behind Bernie and 26 behind you now. Last 7 races will be fun!
I think @Bernie is trying to get rid of his penalties so I don’t know. Still such an annoying race. Could have had pole by like three tenths and just didn’t practice wet race pace. So annoying man