PS4 - Round 14 - Italian Grand Prix [01/12/19 8PM UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 14 - Italian Grand Prix [01/12/19 8PM UK Time]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Round 14 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 1st December 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Jason007 (Pending)
@Pxcam
@Joost (Pending)
@Graeme Weston

Last edited:

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Still pending at this point for surgery... Spa was okay, got through it. We'll see...

Reactions: DonSteeringwheel

Pxcam

Formula Karter
Aug 27, 2018
@Jason007 I won’t be able to make it this weekend, because it’s thanksgiving and I won’t be in town. Really sad because I love Monza :(

• Informative
Reactions: Jason007

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Good race all! That was a fun one.

Bajer7928

Pro Karter
Oct 14, 2019
A pity it didn't work for me. Do you know what I can do about it in the future? It worked fine at Spa.

Nice to hear it was a good race

Okeke21

Pro Karter
Apr 17, 2019
Quali P2
Race P3

Qualifying was frustating, was changing between Wulf, @Kellvinnr3 and I, then I invalidated my final lap which was a shame as I really thought I could challenge for pole.

Race started sketchy into turn 1, think a few people out broke themselves into the corner and I had to go off track and pick up a corner cutting warning (first of a few *facepalm*). Managed to keep on the back of Wulf, and formed a small train with Kellvin in front. Then as he was dropping off I passed him to try and make my way onto the back of Kellvin which I managed to do towards the end of the stint when his tyres were going off and I could pass him before the first set of stops. Kellvin pitted a lap earlier for the undercut, when I tried to respond a lap later, Wulf followed me in so go held up slightly as our garages are right next to each other.

Spent the next stint then going back and forth with Kellvin which was good fun, but picked up some time penalties and just wasn't able to shake him, I could keep the gap on the straights but he was really able to close up in the braking zone. Then last lap, I got a terrible exit out of Paribolica and Kellvin passed me and stayed in front for the final lap with Wulf getting in front of me on penalties. Good racing, GG all, see you at Singapore! :D

DonSteeringwheel

Formula Karter
Jul 19, 2019
Qualifying P8
Race P7

Qualifying was okay but my second fast lap wasn’t working for me.

Race was oblivious that turn one will be a mess. I don’t know how somebody can believe that going three wide into turn one of Monza will work.. So after a Renault and I think a Haas spun and one took me with them I was doing my first stint with an orange wing. Just didn’t care about pitting because it’s really not working to get a clean race. Second stint was okay and could’ve been even better for me if I wouldn’t have needed to change my wing in the pits.. Enjoyed it to chase Lewis and he did a really great job there. As I had a free pit stop I went for the fastest lap, had two purple sectors but I think the lap of bashful was glitched so I didn’t get it in the end. Hope some of you didn’t get damage in turn one and up from turn two of lap one I somehow enjoyed the race still.

Reactions: Bashful4

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
A pity it didn't work for me. Do you know what I can do about it in the future? It worked fine at Spa.

Nice to hear it was a good race
This has happened before Bajer earlier in the season. Sometimes it has to do with the individual driver, sometimes the host. It's a networking thing. Apologies you couldn't race mate! We'll give it a go next week and see what happens. Perhaps try some different hosts. PSN/F1 2019 can be difficult to deal with. No one's fault in particular.

Fernando Fio

Pro Karter
Jul 30, 2019
Quali : p2
Race : p2
Amazing race , few mistakes that cost the victory. Let’s go to Singapura I still believe in the title

Kellvinnr3

S18 AOR PS4 F10 Champion
Sep 10, 2017
Q1
P1

Qualy was okay, did not have the best runs but thanks to @Da Eagle i was able to get a tow which was enough to get me the pole.

Race: Energy managing and tires were the key today. The first stint i hoped to get away from @Fernando Fio and @Okeke21 but this was not the case. Once @Okeke21 was done racing FIO he picked up the pace and started catching me. In lap 9 he did, my softs were done. I switched to the mediums and those were great. Once I got the lead back i was able to hold him a de distance with the ERS and Fuel settings. Unfortunately they were running out. By letting him past before the DRS zones i was able to harvest and get him back a few laps later. Of course i knew he had 9 sec penalty so this gave me some room for error. I did not know @Fernando Fio had no penalty’s, I was one warning away from another 3 sec which would have given him the win.

Great race!

Bashful4

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Qualifying P8
Race P7

Qualifying was okay but my second fast lap wasn’t working for me.

Race was oblivious that turn one will be a mess. I don’t know how somebody can believe that going three wide into turn one of Monza will work.. So after a Renault and I think a Haas spun and one took me with them I was doing my first stint with an orange wing. Just didn’t care about pitting because it’s really not working to get a clean race. Second stint was okay and could’ve been even better for me if I wouldn’t have needed to change my wing in the pits.. Enjoyed it to chase Lewis and he did a really great job there. As I had a free pit stop I went for the fastest lap, had two purple sectors but I think the lap of bashful was glitched so I didn’t get it in the end. Hope some of you didn’t get damage in turn one and up from turn two of lap one I somehow enjoyed the race still.
Yep, my fastest lap was a glitch, i saw my replay and that lap i was on 1.25 not 1.21, :)

Bashful4

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Q: 5
R:4

The qualifying wasnt that good, some invalidated laps, even so, i dont think i could improve much more.

The race started was a litle dangerous on the first turn, and a few ghost cars, and connections issues, i pass the first turn without damage so everthing fine. I just go on my pace, trying to get ahead but i couldnt get past the P4, the Podium guys were to fast for me in that one.

@Jason007 my fastest lap was a glitch, so you should see who was the 2nd fastest and give him the point.

See you in next race, have to pratice for that one.

Reactions: DonSteeringwheel

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Q: 5
R:4

The qualifying wasnt that good, some invalidated laps, even so, i dont think i could improve much more.

The race started was a litle dangerous on the first turn, and a few ghost cars, and connections issues, i pass the first turn without damage so everthing fine. I just go on my pace, trying to get ahead but i couldnt get past the P4, the Podium guys were to fast for me in that one.

@Jason007 my fastest lap was a glitch, so you should see who was the 2nd fastest and give him the point.

See you in next race, have to pratice for that one.
Okay, thanks for the info Bash. I'll update the results.

Salvo Failla

Formula Karter
Aug 9, 2018
Q: P10
R: P8
In qualifying I didn't finish my third attempt because I have seen @MrRobinhx with the ''red X'' as if he was invisible, but when I was close to him he was not invisible, so I had to stop the lap.
At the end of first lap I was sure that was impossibile finishing the race in top 10 because I had to change the front wing, and I was in P14. So I decided to use Hard tyres trying to keep them for all the race. I have overtaken @Da Eagle and the two McLaren while they were in pit lane. Last laps were horrible because while I was trying to keep my 3/4 seconds to @xGATECRASHERx the tyres were gone.
P8 is not a great result but I'm satisfied to finish my home race in Monza in top 10. Now Singapore ;) .

Bajer7928

Pro Karter
Oct 14, 2019
This has happened before Bajer earlier in the season. Sometimes it has to do with the individual driver, sometimes the host. It's a networking thing. Apologies you couldn't race mate! We'll give it a go next week and see what happens. Perhaps try some different hosts. PSN/F1 2019 can be difficult to deal with. No one's fault in particular.
Yeah maybe I will use a Network cable next time.