PC - Round 14 - Italian Grand Prix [01/12/2019 - 08:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 14 - Italian Grand Prix [01/12/2019 - 08:00pm UK]

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Round 14 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 1st December 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Fizzymon
- @Maxxwil
- @xDerpOG

Last edited:

Fizzymon

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2018
One more week, one more race I can't make. After this one, only Japan I should be no showing do to not being home with my racing equipment. Look forward to duking it out on the streets of Singapore in two weeks with y'all!

MrPeaceTyp

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 8, 2018
"Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times."

Please Note this everyone again for Turn 1!!
Better lose 2 places then destroying other people front wings. When you are faster then them you ll overtake them a few laps later anyway. Thankss!

xDerpOG

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 17, 2016
So I recently purchased a new motherboard and processor for my PC and installed them this afternoon. I am now having trouble running any game for more that 20 minutes before they crash. I am trying a few things at the moment and if they don't work I will try a fresh windows install as I have suspicions that there are some old drivers from the old equipment I can't seem to find anywhere to uninstall. If that doesn't work I wont be able to race tomorrow. On the other hand, if it does come down to that point it will most likely lead me right to my issue. I think it may be my ram running at a slower speed (2133mhz) which was fine on the older board but not ideal on this one. I will have a better idea of where I'm at tomorrow. I do want to race, as long as I am able. It is my teams home race after all.

• Sad
  • Informative
Reactions: HaiCo and Fizzymon

TRL_graveltrap

Pro Karter
Aug 24, 2017
So I recently purchased a new motherboard and processor for my PC and installed them this afternoon. I am now having trouble running any game for more that 20 minutes before they crash. I am trying a few things at the moment and if they don't work I will try a fresh windows install as I have suspicions that there are some old drivers from the old equipment I can't seem to find anywhere to uninstall. If that doesn't work I wont be able to race tomorrow. On the other hand, if it does come down to that point it will most likely lead me right to my issue. I think it may be my ram running at a slower speed (2133mhz) which was fine on the older board but not ideal on this one. I will have a better idea of where I'm at tomorrow. I do want to race, as long as I am able. It is my teams home race after all.
I don't believe your RAM speed should matter that much. Which Motherboard and CPU have you got? Make sure you have latest bios and chipset drivers

xDerpOG

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 17, 2016
I don't believe your RAM speed should matter that much. Which Motherboard and CPU have you got? Make sure you have latest bios and chipset drivers
I have the MSI X470 gaming pro carbon and ryzen 7 2700x. It says I only have 8gb usable ram but 16gb installed and the games usually crash when loading something intense. I was able to get away with using 2 different ram speeds on my old board (2133mhz and 2400mhz) and it looks like on the new one 2133mhz has very limited support. That’s why I’m thinking it may be my ram causing issues. I’ve updated the drivers and bios and still get the same thing.

xDerpOG

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 17, 2016
I have the MSI X470 gaming pro carbon and ryzen 7 2700x. It says I only have 8gb usable ram but 16gb installed and the games usually crash when loading something intense. I was able to get away with using 2 different ram speeds on my old board (2133mhz and 2400mhz) and it looks like on the new one 2133mhz has very limited support. That’s why I’m thinking it may be my ram causing issues. I’ve updated the drivers and bios and still get the same thing.
Regardless I’ve been wanting to upgrade my ram for a bit and I’ve found a store that has what I want in stock so I’ll let you know if that changes anything, I just have to go for a little drive to get it so I’ll be a couple hours

xDerpOG

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 17, 2016
I’m not going to make it back in time for the race. We’re in the middle of an ice storm and it took a lot longer to get to the store than I expected.

• Scared
Reactions: MrPeaceTyp

trumpa94

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2017
well, this one was bad luck. my sister likes to play with her electric devices which can overload the grid and cause the power outage and that happened tonight. when i got back in the race it left me in spectator mode. not like I told her to be carefull 100+ times....

Looking forward to see your races and to the Singapore GP

Kiinako

S14 AOR PC F7 Champion
Sep 20, 2017
sure is fun somehow being slower by a mile on a track with three corners... honestly I don't even know what I am doing here. basically just coming over to tick the box away