PC - Round 14 - Italian Grand Prix [01/12/2019 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 14 - Italian Grand Prix [01/12/2019 8:00pm UK]

DeAd3ye

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 22, 2019
Round 14 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 1st December 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Solenya96

JaysunNL

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 28, 2019
Hear hear. Got screwed over twice by cars that re-entered the track on the racing line after spinning out or missing the corner.

Reactions: scottrobertson

EnemysKiller

Pro Karter
Aug 2, 2019
Got screwed over twice by cars that re-entered the track on the racing line after spinning out or missing the corner.
Yeah, one of them was me, I spun right on the racing line and tried my best to get off it as fast as possible, really sorry that you had to dodge me so hard there

xNuke

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 16, 2019
Good race overall, lots of fun battles, though @DeAd3ye was unstoppable today even with the 2 stop (or maybe because of the 2 stop? hmmm).

That being said I did not enjoy being shoved off track by a prticular racing point car :(

Attachments

Elliota

Pro Karter
Apr 1, 2019
Was having a really good race, until @El Loco took me out. Fun race nonetheless! Was not expecting the safety car to come out, is that the first time this season? Frustrating not to come away from this race with any points, but on to the next one, I guess. Next one is Singapore, if I'm not mistaken! Good luck with that, everyone... :p

El Loco

Semi-Pro Karter
May 17, 2019
Wait what? I think you should race on the track and not off Track maybe looking to the left before rejoining the Track could help you next time to finish the race @Elliota ;)

Elliota

Pro Karter
Apr 1, 2019
Wait what? I think you should race on the track and not off Track maybe looking to the left before rejoining the Track could help you next time to finish the race @Elliota ;)
Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but it at least felt like I was considerably out of the racing line and trying to slowly rejoin without causing too much trouble, but I guess we see it differently then. I was in an awkward situation after going wide and you probably were too. It doesn't really matter whose fault it was because in the end, what happened, happened. Either way, I'm just looking forward to the next race and I hope that there's no hard feelings! (maybe calling you out was a bit harsh, I don't actually have any video proof that it was your fault and I don't know 100% that it was your fault. Sorry!)

El Loco

Semi-Pro Karter
May 17, 2019
Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but it at least felt like I was considerably out of the racing line and trying to slowly rejoin without causing too much trouble, but I guess we see it differently then. I was in an awkward situation after going wide and you probably were too. It doesn't really matter whose fault it was because in the end, what happened, happened. Either way, I'm just looking forward to the next race and I hope that there's no hard feelings! (maybe calling you out was a bit harsh, I don't actually have any video proof that it was your fault and I don't know 100% that it was your fault. Sorry!)
I just got a better Exit i think and then we were wheel to wheel and in the next second we both died. You are right just looking forward to the next race and I hope we both finish with points :)

JaysunNL

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 28, 2019
Yeah, one of them was me, I spun right on the racing line and tried my best to get off it as fast as possible, really sorry that you had to dodge me so hard there
It's okay. I know these things happen and I go on to believe it's not done on purpose. Better luck next race. But thanks, I appreciate your reply. ;)

KLMKLMKLMKLM

Junior Karter
Nov 7, 2019
Good race overall, lots of fun battles, though @DeAd3ye was unstoppable today even with the 2 stop (or maybe because of the 2 stop? hmmm).

That being said I did not enjoy being shoved off track by a prticular racing point car :(
Yep, I think hes an issue. Watch my video for lap 1 turn 3 -