XB1 - ROUND 14 - ITALIAN GRAND PRIX [27/01/19 8:00PM UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 ROUND 14 - ITALIAN GRAND PRIX [27/01/19 8:00PM UK]

Xterm1n8or

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2018
Basic highlights of my race (I promise my editing will get a lot better, I just need some proper software)

Had a DRS failure in quali, but thankfully it fixed itself but my run was poor in the end anyway.

In the race I struggled with tyre temperatures massively, hence I pit lap 6, but got a penalty for speeding in the pit lane.:rolleyes:

From then on it was a pretty boring race, I didn't put up much of a fight with @Tom123FTW and @PXM Rapid towards the end, as I knew I had more penalties than them anyway, and didn't want to risk crashing.

Congrats to @Ferrari3 for the win, and Tom and Rapid for the podiums.

Looking forward to Singapore!

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Basic highlights of my race (I promise my editing will get a lot better, I just need some proper software)
That was a quick turnaround on the highlights vid! What software are you using at the moment for it?
Did you ever post the Belgium highlights? I don't remember seeing them but could have missed it completely.

Xterm1n8or

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2018
That was a quick turnaround on the highlights vid! What software are you using at the moment for it?
Did you ever post the Belgium highlights? I don't remember seeing them but could have missed it completely.
For this I used the free version of Lightworks, but it only allows me to create 720p video hence the basic effort!

It's pretty cool though as I've never edited video before and even I managed to make that basic video in about 30 minutes as it was so straight forward!

Once I buy some software where I can create 4k or at least 1080p video I will put a bit more effort in!

No you've not missed the Belgium one as it doesn't exist, the Belgium thread was closed before I got my new PC which I used for this video.

I might make one up at some point though.(y)

Reactions: maxen

Tom123FTW

S16 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Jul 13, 2018

I had just set a very respectful time on the soft compound tyre at this point and was doing an inlap. When approaching the pitlane, my teammate is following, with the idea of coming into the pitlane aswell. Being a qualifying session with 12 or so minutes left, there is no reason to speed into the pitlane. However, he carries more speed that me, hitting me rear on entry to the pitlane. This gives us both a 5place grid drop. At the end of the session, I had done enough for pole, but started 6th due to this penalty.