Jan 14, 2014
Round 14 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 27th January 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @TheVerenzak

Frihman

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 1, 2018
Hopefully this home race isn’t as disappointing for Ferrari as it always is in real life :censored:

Frihman

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 1, 2018
You do know that we are battling you for P7 in the Constructors' and that we won't back down? :p
Yep, I am fully Award of that, and that is what makes racing exciting! Looking forward to a good fight on Sunday :D (Ferrari will come out on top!)

Mali Baćo

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 17, 2018
If we have a wet race, don't forget that I'm 21, just like Vettel was in 2008. :p #GrazieRagazzi

• Winner
Reactions: Frihman

Billamy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 7, 2017
I'm hoping to not to toss my car in a wall this time haha
#feelsbad

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
As you can see in the 'confirmed no-shows' thing in the main post; I won’t be able to race. I'm on a weekend trip to Helsinki, and thus nowhere near my computer.

So @Billamy my Renault is available to you to use. :)

@Neil Bywater could you take the screenshots of the results for me again? Thanks!

Hope you all have a good and exciting race :)

Last edited:

xDerpOG

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2016
Well my podium streak continues. 4 in the last 5.

Well I didn't get the best launch at the start and @Sweatu tried to go up the inside but I held on to the place. From there Sweatu was keeping me on my toes while @boxen started to make a bit of a gap in front. Around lap 7 I had caught back up to boxen and we battled for a couple laps until I pitted on lap 9 and went onto medium tires. That was a stupid idea as boxen and Dwerg went onto softs. I came out in the lead after boxen stopped the next lap and Sweatu the lap after emerged into P3, right behind boxen. A few laps later they caught up to me and we all caught some cars that didn't stop yet going down into turn 1. There were 2 rows of cars going 2 wide so I backed off which ended up being the right move lol. I don't know exactly what happened but Sweatu ended up with front wing damage, boxen got pushed wide and so did a couple of back markers. Meanwhile @DwergC is catching us all quickly. I re-overtake boxen a couple laps after the T1 incident but then so does Dwerg. Dwerg then catches me and overtakes me like I'm standing still. I knew I had to up my pace a lot to even have a chance at overtaking him. After a few laps he pulled a bit of a gap but I was then able to match his pace however that was about all I could do. That's the way it stayed until the end of the race. Congrats to @DwergC on the win.

See you all in Singapore.

BlackPanthor

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2018
My qualify was bad... started p12. Then did soft to supersoft and it worked out pretty well so start was okay.. bit chaotic in the first couple of laps and fun battles with some guys :)
then my overcut worked out very well which i didnt thought it would… and then at the end could catch up to the front runners and ended p3 :) thanks all for the great battles :)
onto the next one
here are my highlights

boxen

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 29, 2017

You were pretty laggy the entire race @xDerpOG but it was fun either way, swiftly got overtaken by @DwergC after the clip ended as well because of it :confused:

EDIT: Clip starts at 1:15

Reactions: BlackPanthor

xDerpOG

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2016

You were pretty laggy the entire race @xDerpOG but it was fun either way, swiftly got overtaken by @DwergC after the clip ended as well because of it :confused:

EDIT: Clip starts at 1:15
Yea it was really enjoyable for me. I didn't notice any lag on my end but what happened to me on the part in this video, I was just going straight then started to get turned around.

boxen

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 29, 2017
Yea it was really enjoyable for me. I didn't notice any lag on my end but what happened to me on the part in this video, I was just going straight then started to get turned around.
yeah i'm not saying it was intentional by any means, it's just funny that this game is so inconsistent