Dec 25, 2017
Round 14 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 27th January 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Michaelx99
@DavMio

Last edited:

TheLlamaLlama

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 26, 2018
God Im angry about this ****, broke my headset out of rage I think going out of Ascari with the back end sliding only to catch it clip the wall A TINY FUCKING BIT AND THE TYRE FALLS OFF ? Is this the Ultra Realistic Damage Mod aarava is playing with sometime ? God damn this just isnt fun at all anymore

Dobby

F1 Coordinator & S14 AOR PC F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 16, 2017
Thanks for waiting for me @Borderline and ofcourse the rest of you guys! Appreciate it!

Reactions: Brazo_11

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
And sorry to @Flash-224 and @Erzkbl9 . I screwed something up in the standings. Making me unable to enter your names into it. I asked the creator of the sheet to fix it as I can't somehow.

Borderline

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
@Borderline I was up in P7 So I dont think it was me but It really looks like a sauber
Isnt it a Williams ?
Just looked at it and payed more attention to the positions on the topleft of the screen and I think I need to apologize. It indeed wasn't you. Looks like @shawniii95 though...

shawniii95

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 8, 2018
Yeah... I completely missed my braking point because of the missing 150m boards. I tried everything to avoid contact, but there was no chance unfortunately. I can only apologize @TheLlamaLlama .

DaveGaming

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Quali was a little bit unlucky for me but the action in the race was great! Thanks to @Rali 16, @TheLlamaLlama and @Borderline for the beautiful fights. Especially Rali for letting me pass again after a collision. Great sportsmanship there! Congratulations to the podium and to Borderline. You should definitely start to collect some penalties in the game :p

Borderline

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Quali was a little bit unlucky for me but the action in the race was great! Thanks to @Rali 16, @TheLlamaLlama and @Borderline for the beautiful fights. Especially Rali for letting me pass again after a collision. Great sportsmanship there! Congratulations to the podium and to Borderline. You should definitely start to collect some penalties in the game :p
Me? Penalties? That's like asking the pope if he's a muslim. :'D

Reactions: Rali 16

Rali 16

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 25, 2018
thanks epic battle with you. i let you back cos it felt it was unfair and i was on 40pp so i was taking no chances.

Borderline

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
So this race again was started early. This time I saw both @Rali 16 and @TheLlamaLlama being ready before any sign was given it was allowed.

It's because I was very busy yesterday and today, otherwise I would have made an inquiry. Consider this a last warning...