Apr 2, 2018
Round 14 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 27th January 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @nyezx
- @maithyoo
- @HulkBobby

Last edited:

nyezx

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 17, 2018
wont be able to make this home as im not home in the next 5 days. i hope you guys have a good race

MisterJasper

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jun 17, 2018
Safety car f*cked me up, lost concentration and sped under the safety car (dont know how I managed to not look at my screen for 15 seconds). Then at the restart we were almost standing still at final straight, so I bumped into the car infront and had a 5 second stop-go.

but was a fun race nontheless, sadly no points.

Kippetje

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 30, 2018
I had a very good start AND safety car restart, quite satisfied with how I raced. Got orange wing after lap 4 due to a collision, thought I'd had to settle for 5th / 6th (but got P3!).

Jordy van Oosten

F1 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
what a shitfest.
L21: due to accident, i went sideways through t1 and t2, ending up with a drive through and 3 sec penalty... **** you codemasters. same lap get pushed of track by Call Me Magic, somehow overtaking him illegaly, and not giving him back the position... losing two positions and again getting a drive through... **** you.... codemasters. after restart got brake checked by snoxe and/or majorgroove and got wing damage............................................................. lets try to keep each other in one piece in singapore, gonna be one hell of a race that one

Kippetje

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 30, 2018
what a shitfest.
L21: due to accident, i went sideways through t1 and t2, ending up with a drive through and 3 sec penalty... **** you codemasters. same lap get pushed of track by Call Me Magic, somehow overtaking him illegaly, and not giving him back the position... losing two positions and again getting a drive through... **** you.... codemasters. after restart got brake checked by snoxe and/or majorgroove and got wing damage............................................................. lets try to keep each other in one piece in singapore, gonna be one hell of a race that one
If you feel like someone is driving dangerously & causing you to get damage, you really should report them. Tbh I was quite scared with you being on my side on that L21 moment, I aborted my overtake on majorgroove to avoid incidents.

Tempyy

Pro Karter
Oct 31, 2018

My Highlights of the race. Or mostly lowlights. Well... sit back and enjoy :)

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: mtw1man

Jordy van Oosten

F1 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
If you feel like someone is driving dangerously & causing you to get damage, you really should report them. Tbh I was quite scared with you being on my side on that L21 moment, I aborted my overtake on majorgroove to avoid incidents.
hahaha wauw. ill upload my recording this evening, i spun sideways because we hit each other in my game. pretty hard as well, actually lucky i didnt get any damage or lose my front wheel... looks funny though

• Informative
Reactions: Kippetje

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP MOVING WHILST BEING LINED UP FOR A PASS LIKE THIS! MOVE ONCE AND STAY THERE!

Kippetje

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 30, 2018
EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP MOVING WHILST BEING LINED UP FOR A PASS LIKE THIS! MOVE ONCE AND STAY THERE!
I agree!

edit: To be clear, referencing my video I wouldn't say anything like that went wrong, especially not in Turn 1 (because Jordi simply lost control due to car collision, not changing position). Closest one would be after the main incident of the video when I try to overtake MajorGroove again and he moves to the left.

As far as I understand the rules, the person who tries to pass you is free to choose different sides whenever (as long as it doesn't result in a collision) whereas the person defending can't change after picking.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: acerees

Jordy van Oosten

F1 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
I agree!

edit: To be clear, referencing my video I wouldn't say anything like that went wrong, especially not in Turn 1 (because Jordi simply lost control due to car collision, not changing position). Closest one would be after the main incident of the video when I try to overtake MajorGroove again and he moves to the left.

As far as I understand the rules, the person who tries to pass you is free to choose different sides whenever (as long as it doesn't result in a collision) whereas the person defending can't change after picking.
your correct, moving while defending is allowed once, and no changing course while braking. attacking driver can however move multiple times, otherwise it would be impossible to race.

• Agree
Reactions: acerees