May 20, 2018
Round 14 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 1st December 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

The_RaceFan

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 29, 2019
In Qualifying i would forget to load my setup and i have to drive with Standard Settings

At the Race the Racing Point ahead try to made a three-wide but he push me from the track and he was very slow at many corners

esteur

Junior Karter
Sep 15, 2019
P3 at Home was fantastic!
At the start I overtake and was in P2.

At : 7:25 I was squezzed betwen a Ferrari and a McLaren.. my car was a ping pong ball.
At : 13:15 I was involted in a accident and broke my front wings.

At : 17:30 I hit a Haas.. he was really slow at this corner. After that, my race was over! Bad race and bad day for me.

Knisnal

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 15, 2019
Didn't get my perfect lap in the Qualy and get P9.
The race was quite stable.Previding from other driver faults. I was quite lucky at 7:43 that Fozzybaer70 was ghosted so my car was driving through it otherwise it was the end of the race for me. At 37.50 i'd made a move to take P3 from JGvlPt but decided to let everybody life and couldn't take another shot because I made a mistake in T2. But very satisfief with P4!

• Winner
Reactions: neonostra

Joe2397

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 21, 2018
Didn't get my perfect lap in the Qualy and get P9.
The race was quite stable.Previding from other driver faults. I was quite lucky at 7:43 that Fozzybaer70 was ghosted so my car was driving through it otherwise it was the end of the race for me. At 37.50 i'd made a move to take P3 from JGvlPt but decided to let everybody life and couldn't take another shot because I made a mistake in T2. But very satisfief with P4!

Congrats Knisnal

Reactions: Knisnal

neonostra

GP2 1st Driver
Oct 24, 2017
I've got a question about the ghost cars.
Is this something new? When I got a blue flag is don't have to go out of the way?
There going right through me.
Is this a wrong setting or something new in this leaugue?

ZegmaarBart

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 25, 2018
I've got a question about the ghost cars.
Is this something new? When I got a blue flag is don't have to go out of the way?
There going right through me.
Is this a wrong setting or something new in this leaugue?
It's a new feature in F1 2019. Believe it came in with the latest update.

Reactions: neonostra

multirabc

Pro Karter
Jul 18, 2019
I know this is late but thought I would share my POV anyway. After an early incident I had a good recovery drive. Could have been much better tho.