Round 14 Korean Grand Prix [23rd February @ 20:00pm GMT] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Round 14 Korean Grand Prix [23rd February @ 20:00pm GMT]

Jan 14, 2014
It was a great experience for me. I knew that I was going to be in top 6 in qualifying unless I made a mistake, and then finish the race between 3rd and 5th places. But, somehow, my race completely went wrong for couple of my lock-ups and few unfortunate contacts. The thing that makes this race a great experience for me is that I had to learn how to drive under pressure and behind slower drivers, and making no major mistakes. My pure pace is not bad, but there are at least 7 drivers who are faster and more experienced than me in the race with heavy fuel and worn tyres. All these happenings wounded my ego, and I'm pretty happy about that.

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Wow.. I don't check the forum for 24 hours and BOOM!! :p

Come on though guys, we're all here for a bit of fun and to have good races. Nobody wants to spend the time nor the energy either fighting each other, or trying to stop you fighting each other. What happened, happened. Even if it was 100% somebodies fault, it's just not worth the energy and stress to fight it..

Bear in mind that everyone in split 1 (at least) reads this, and it gets everyone down. It creates a bad vibe. It's not just you that it's affecting. I don't want to see any more of this from anybody please, it just sucks the life out of the whole point that we are all here for.

Thanks for resolving it though guys, I hope the PM's weren't too bitter! :p

RyanL83

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 8, 2014
Chicane;n15564 said:
[video=youtube;J8MKRAMkZ_E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8MKRAMkZ_E[/video]
Quite long highlights vid. Enjoyed blocking many faster drivers
A RyanL83 appeared ;) haha but its good watching that back mate really enjoyed our little battle :)

Smuffler

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 20, 2014
Here's the race highlights from team Sauber's perspective :) Commentated, of course.