PS4 - Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix [04/02/2018 8:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix [04/02/2018 8:00PM]

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 4th February 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Prehn
@Rabid_Donkey96
@ii_Deccaaaaa_ii
@CombiKoermi
@Senaattori
@kovisjimi
@JohnnyR95

Last edited:

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
Was going to throw a quick idea out there...

I didn't know if this would be worth setting up an individual thread for... But I am hoping to start making a F4 S14 montage soon, if anyone has some videos of any race this year that they would want to be included in the video that would be great!

What are your thoughts on that? @DON SILVA

• Agree
Reactions: DeclanS02

TheTubbyNinja

GP2 Test Driver
Oct 15, 2017
Working on Sunday. Might be able to make it back in time for the race. Not sure though. Realise I've been working race days like 3 races in a row, not much I can do about it but hopefully it wont happen too much more. Really damaging my title hopes ;)

• Informative
Reactions: DON SILVA

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Was going to throw a quick idea out there...

I didn't know if this would be worth setting up an individual thread for... But I am hoping to start making a F4 S14 montage soon, if anyone has some videos of any race this year that they would want to be included in the video that would be great!

What are your thoughts on that? @DON SILVA
You have my permission to make a thread if you want. Judging by how my season has gone, I don't think I'll be adding much footage though :lol:

• Informative
Reactions: MattDavies2511

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'm renovating my kitchen and house this and the next couple of weekends. Don't when we're finished, but I will let you know. But I can't race tonight.

• Informative
Reactions: DON SILVA

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
PSN has been very unstable over the past few days. Not just on F1. We'll try and get the race done tonight otherwise it'll have to get moved.

• Agree
Reactions: SolidNinjaSnake

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
as I did in F2 I give you the last chance (we saw then the result worse than a public lobby), if people continue to throw me out because it must compulsory to spend soak.
if you want I can not even run you see.
however psn down

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
as I did in F2 I give you the last chance (we saw then the result worse than a public lobby), if people continue to throw me out because it must compulsory to spend soak.
if you want I can not even run you see.
however psn down
So you're racing today? :rofl::rofl: