PS4 - Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix [04/02/2018 8:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix [04/02/2018 8:00PM]

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
I hope you decide to finish the season
I hope they calm down the spirits because they break on the first lap or for an avoidable contact and a great break of marbles. however Don if possible take into account or who for you to postpone the race next Sunday, run with the risk of crashing from one moment to another is bad

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I hope they calm down the spirits because they break on the first lap or for an avoidable contact and a great break of marbles. however Don if possible take into account or who for you to postpone the race next Sunday, run with the risk of crashing from one moment to another is bad
If we postponed tonight's race, it would be either moved to the break week or the week after Abu Dhabi

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
When are we going to make a decision on tonight?
We have to try and get the race done tonight. If we're unable to get onto PSN by 8:20 then it'll be postponed. If there's a mass disconnection, it'll also be postponed.

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
So it seems the servers are working for some people and not others. This is very problematic

SolidNinjaSnake

S13 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Nov 27, 2016
Does actually playing Online work? Or is it just like the friends list is unable to be shown? As I haven't tried the former but the latter is happening to me but yeah, I agree on at least trying to do the race.

On a side note that I was going to say in the Italian GP thread, looking at the Results thread earlier this week and I saw just how much @MattDavies2511 is on a role! Looking very likely to win the Championship! I'll keep trying to fight though but it's looking harder to do more than ever now, with others now fighting for wins, as well as impressive showings from people who keep joining the league but yeah, nice job on the string of results @MattDavies2511! =)

Edit: @DON SILVA Instead of waiting so long in case we do need to reschedule it, is there no way we could do it midweek some time? As long as everyone agrees to it I guess? Or even a Saturday?

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
Does actually playing Online work? Or is it just like the friends list is unable to be shown? As I haven't tried the former but the latter is happening to me but yeah, I agree on at least trying to do the race.

On a side note that I was going to say in the Italian GP thread, looking at the Results thread earlier this week and I saw just how much @MattDavies2511 is on a role! Looking very likely to win the Championship! I'll keep trying to fight though but it's looking harder to do more than ever now, with others now fighting for wins, as well as impressive showings from people who keep joining the league but yeah, nice job on the string of results @MattDavies2511! =)

Edit: @DON SILVA Instead of waiting so long in case we do need to reschedule it, is there no way we could do it midweek some time? As long as everyone agrees to it I guess? Or even a Saturday?
You've now jynxed me ;)

Roadhouse

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 21, 2017

I managed to get a lobby open but it's just kicked us all out and then couldn't open a new one for a while. It's let me open one again now but friends list is sporadic as well. Think it might be worth starting the lobby around 7.30pm and giving everyone a bit more than 10 mins to try and connect

• Informative
Reactions: SolidNinjaSnake

SolidNinjaSnake

S13 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Nov 27, 2016
Shame about the race tonight. As I said on PSN I was actually quite looking forward to tonight's race! Hope we don't have to wait so long to do it though and can do it during a week some time or on a Saturday or something.

You've now jynxed me ;)
That's the plan! :p
Haha but nah, just didn't really realise how much of a roll you were on! =)

MattDavies2511

Jan 15, 2017
Shame about the race tonight. As I said on PSN I was actually quite looking forward to tonight's race! Hope we don't have to wait so long to do it though and can do it during a week some time or on a Saturday or something.

That's the plan! :p
Haha but nah, just didn't really realise how much of a roll you were on! =)
See how many points I got today.... FFS I knew you would Jynx me :rofl::unsure:

MattDavies2511

Jan 15, 2017
RIGHT THEN LADS.... Seeing as there is no Singapore

anyone for a Mario Kart Grand Prix :rofl::rofl:

ColonelGaddafi

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 4, 2017
The postponement has saved my bacon, even with set-up changes I've been struggling to get the car settled. Another week of practice will help me get more competitive :)