PS4 - Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix [04/02/2018 8:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix [04/02/2018 8:00PM]

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
Im pumped for this race :D:D @MattDavies2511 have you practice anything more? :D
Nah, was going to see what the results of the poll were first. Hopefully if it's Singapore this coming weekend then I don't have to do as much practice because it was all done last weekend :rofl::rofl:

InFinityzzHD

PS4 Triple Crown 2018 Indy 500 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
you deleted me from the psn, does it seem normal? boh
Did I? Let me check.. Next time if you've got something directly to me, just sent me a personal message, makes it a lot easier for both of us;)

Last edited:

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
I'm tired of making fun of you. so things and better that they all read it seems you do not want me between the feet, well, do not worry that I finished I'm leaving championship.

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
if I still run in f4. why did infinity and nezerhan erase me? what problems do you have? @DON SILVA
I'm not in control of their friends lists. I don't have any problems with you.

I'm tired of making fun of you. so things and better that they all read it seems you do not want me between the feet, well, do not worry that I finished I'm leaving championship.
To me it looks like you're looking for any reason to leave. I expect to see you on Sunday

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
I'm not in control of their friends lists. I don't have any problems with you.

To me it looks like you're looking for any reason to leave. I expect to see you on Sunday
I'm leaving but at the end of the season. so be quiet among you. so first I put a few blunders to silence

Rabid_Donkey96

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 19, 2017
I'm afraid I can't race this weekend as I'm visiting family, have a good one though guys! Guess this is the end of my championship challenge :lol:Anyway sorry to interrupt guys do continue...

• Informative
Reactions: DON SILVA