PS4 - Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix [04/02/2018 8:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix [04/02/2018 8:00PM]

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
also thinks that I use the translator and what I say may not be what you intend to do to let you know

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
Come on lads.

Time out for now, let's leave it until the race on Sunday.

Senaattori

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 6, 2017
I should be able to race now when this race was moved to this week. But at the same time I feel like I could be sick soon but I'll inform if I can't race. Quite important Saturday coming up so I'm doing everything not to be sick now.

• Informative
Reactions: DON SILVA

SolidNinjaSnake

S13 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Nov 27, 2016
What's the pole lap so far? Saw a few had a practice the other day which I didn't know about until it was too late. =(

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
beyond the vote is not it better to stop for a week? I did not say anything because my facts do not want them to be in the public domain, but lately I was operated in the lower abdomen and with all these commitments we say that I have not done enough caution. at least for everyone so we hope that from now to the end we will all be present for the final rush. how about?

MattDavies2511

Jan 15, 2017
beyond the vote is not it better to stop for a week? I did not say anything because my facts do not want them to be in the public domain, but lately I was operated in the lower abdomen and with all these commitments we say that I have not done enough caution. at least for everyone so we hope that from now to the end we will all be present for the final rush. how about?
I'm pretty sure the vote is final and there will be no breaks now until the end of the season :D

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
by majority the vote can change if we all agree but if you are stubborn it never changes anything. because for you it only interests you to run and nothing else. as I said, in the weeks to come I will be against any request for displacement except for the cause of the psn. thank you all.

MattDavies2511

Jan 15, 2017
by majority the vote can change if we all agree but if you are stubborn it never changes anything. because for you it only interests you to run and nothing else. as I said, in the weeks to come I will be against any request for displacement except for the cause of the psn. thank you all.
Jesus man, the vote is final. We all agree to take Singapore this weekend and skip the break week.

JohnnyR95

Formula 3 1st Driver
Mar 13, 2017
Sorry about the short notice, not available to race tonight, good luck!!

InFinityzzHD

PS4 Triple Crown 2018 Indy 500 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
What A game... Damn fucking damage model sucks.. Hitting the wall with like 2kph gets ur car crushed like hell but when u hit it with 300 and slam into the wall nothing really happens. Had good pace after a disastrous quali..

ColonelGaddafi

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 4, 2017
My pace was nowhere in Qualy, race pace was actually better at first but handling went after a while - couldn't get much pace from there on in - P7 represents more points for me though.

SolidNinjaSnake

S13 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Nov 27, 2016
Qualifying
Qualifying overall went well from what I was expecting really. I just wasn't expecting how far away from pole I would be... The first lap was looking good putting me in 2nd, but I was 7 tenths off @nezehran... Then on my last lap I put in a 38.0, which funnily enough was the time I kept hitting just before the lobby went up, which put me in 4th and again I was 7 tenths off the leader, this time @MattDavies2511. So I was pretty disappointed to see that gap... In the end, I qualified 5th.

Race
Had a great start which let me get alongside @Roadhouse on the outside, but unfortunately as well as thankfully, the proximity arrows showed me that there was a car on the inside of him, which resulted in me having to let him go and follow. I was able to keep up with him and also create a gap to my teammate @Tigerkart_22 behind but not a whole lot else was happening. By the time we got to Lap 4, I was starting to think about other strategies. I figured I didn't have much to lose as I felt confident that I could finish in 5th still at the very least. Although saying that, @KaneIyanda was catching me up once he passed TigerKart, so I guess there was a bit of a risk to it. Anyway I decided to go for the new plan and see how it goes, pitting on Lap 6 for Softs. The in-lap wasn't great and I actually almost lost the car just before the bridge, which quickly after I saw KaneIyanda behind did crash out. I guess this meant there was a bit less risk to my new plan. After pitting I exited the pits in 9th.

Shoved it into Rich and was on my way, thankfully not getting any traffic at all to slow me down. Lap 9 is when those ahead of me pitted, to my surprise more than I expected, where I got to see that I made the undercut work! I passed both @Roadhouse and @advanceapple as they were exiting the pits! However I just missed out on getting @nezehran too! Speaking of Nezehran, all race from this point on I was waiting for him to pit again as I swear his car had Ultra Softs on! Hell, even looking back at my footage it still looks like he has Ultra Softs on! Haha. Anyway, Nezehran soon pulled away and AdvanceApple was all over the back of me. Lap 11 he had a go at T1 which I didn't see until I had turned in, resulting in me turning away and back in again for the corner. I was still able to hold on to P4 but I'm sorry about that. I tried my best to defend and keep him behind me but I made a mistake at the final corner on Lap 12, which let him get an easier run on me at T1 and pass me. Nice battling man! =)

From this point on for the next 15+ laps I was on my own, watching the gap on either side of me increase, which I was surprised that I was pulling away from @Roadhouse behind me considering he was on the Super Softs, so I can only guess that he had some damage? If not then I'm pretty certain he did on Lap 25 as there was yellow flags behind me at one point which later saw him pit. I also guess that @advanceapple damaged his car too on the penultimate lap, as he was 12.7 seconds ahead of me which by the end of the race came down to just 2.8 seconds! I was hoping he had a penalty so I could claim 3rd but unfortunately not haha. =P

Not a great race but it had one or two moments, as well as a chance to pull of a great change in strategy which kind of worked? Either way I finished one place higher than where I qualified so that can only be a good thing. Congrats to @MattDavies2511 on another win, which to me it looked like his easiest yet haha. Congrats to @nezehran on his debut to finish 2nd and to @advanceapple on getting 3rd too. A great drive I have to say. =)

Reactions: MattDavies2511