Mar 23, 2017
Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 28th January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Hockeyhead019
@o Coxon o
@Neutralizer

Last edited:

Hockeyhead019

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 29, 2017
might try this one on the wheel... we'll see. Gotta figure out how to ensure that backend sticks. I'm not sure if it's setting or just my lack of feel for the pedals. I was hoping @Dan Hawkins could help, but seeing how the baby ate the dog who ate the wheel he might not be any help ;)

• What?
Reactions: Joseph Baigent

Joseph Baigent

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 23, 2017
Looking forward to this one. From driving it in sprint lobbies I have enjoyed it so should be a good race

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
Well mine is a bit unorthodox, so I'm not sure it's gonna be much help, but currently I'm experimenting with 6-9 wings and than 8 ballast. Though most people will probably be driving with more wings.
Thanks
I'm struggling with getting the front to turn in responsibly! Lol

o Coxon o

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2016
I'm gonna be out of this one again unfortunately still living in the stone age :cry:

Neutralizer

Formula Karter
Aug 29, 2017
I don’t think I’m going to make it guys. I’m sorry the late notice. I’ve been sick all week and thought by now I’d have it in me, but I doubt I have it in me for this one.

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
Happy with that... 8th! Lol

The first lap several comings together. I record it now so had most of first lap covered.

I got up into 6th at one point!

No point fighting some of you so I let a couple past and then settler in to the race.

Apologies to @MurphysLawl I slowed to let you pass on 21 but I reliased slowed too soon into the corner so apologises for the touching up.

Thanks Kris for the DRS assistance on 25. Lol had to wonder what that was at first.

Anyway. 4 points yay!

Joseph Baigent

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 23, 2017
That was fun. Had a bad quali starting 8th and then crashed on lap 1 due to the lack of traction. managed to get myself from 9th to battling with @MurphysLawl and @K04 for the podium spots but time penalties meant i was 5th:( Even so, that was a lot of fun

MurphysLawl

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 18, 2017
Happy with that... 8th! Lol

The first lap several comings together. I record it now so had most of first lap covered.

I got up into 6th at one point!

No point fighting some of you so I let a couple past and then settler in to the race.

Apologies to @MurphysLawl I slowed to let you pass on 21 but I reliased slowed too soon into the corner so apologises for the touching up.

Thanks Kris for the DRS assistance on 25. Lol had to wonder what that was at first.

Anyway. 4 points yay!
It’s alright popperdom, no hard feelings. First Time was somewhat my fault cause of pitting. But it’s okay lol.

LCR Apex

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jun 15, 2014
Okay, that was amazing. Struggled in the Wets behind Vali which cost me second to (I believe) Meks. Beared with it until I could change for Inters at just the right time and had three laps to set fliers by myself before the most almighty of undercuts worked to send me far into the lead.

Worked well for a time until I started losing time to Meks behind who was charging, further damaged by, well, damage I suffered to the front wing before the pits. Took the risk to change wings in the pits for the downforce, fearing I would lose the lead but I came out JUST ahead.

From pits to finish was absolutely difficult, managing fuel and watching the gap behind while maintaining my cool enough to keep it out the wall (nearly binned it on the final lap, #heartattack) but I did it! :woot:

Joseph Baigent

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 23, 2017
I didn't get screenshots of the race results without penalties so if anyone has them then that would be ideal, thanks