XB1 - Round 14 - United States Grand Prix 06/08/17 - 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 14 - United States Grand Prix 06/08/17 - 8:00pm

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

EditedStorm27

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2016
Please scrap the safety car it is an absolute joke, so I let the AI take over the car as I am on inters on a slightly wet track and then it pits me, so I try to get out the pit lane and it disqualifies me, remember the safety car also destroyed the China race so for the next two rounds I think we should have it removed like other divisions. Please organize a vote if you all agree thank you

Maddog40

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
FIFA Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
I argued for banning SC before the season and during, really sorry about the SC killing your race but tbf ever since China it's been alright.

Anyway my race was going well until it wasn't. Basically my AOR career tbf :p

Justin || Taz

XB1 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Please scrap the safety car it is an absolute joke, so I let the AI take over the car as I am on inters on a slightly wet track and then it pits me, so I try to get out the pit lane and it disqualifies me, remember the safety car also destroyed the China race so for the next two rounds I think we should have it removed like other divisions. Please organize a vote if you all agree thank you
The safety car is staying on, that is your fault for pausing the game. You should never pause the game whilst under a safety car, im pretty sure i can find that in the rules somewhere. Since china there has been no incidents with the safety car, that incident of yours is not due to the safety car it is due to you pausing.