XB1 - Round 14 - United States Grand Prix - [29/07/10 8.00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 14 - United States Grand Prix - [29/07/10 8.00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Understood. And I expect another one for this race. My apologies mate. Just caught up with some other life stuff and forgot to post. My fault and I'll accept the consequences. Believe I have one more no-show prior to being blacklisted? It won't happen again.
Yes, one more but only one race left this season then they reset, don’t worry about it mate

EditedFaun3698

S16 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
I’m getting you luck now. @EditedFaun3698 ?
:lol: Nobody could have anywhere near the bad luck iv had all season, if I had maximised my best tracks this season :

Australia (hit by Dillon first corner)
Spain (car lagging into me turn 3)
Italy (spun lap 2, my fault)
Hungary (lag start by evilkat crashed into him)
Japan (hit off by atul)

I’m sure I woudve been top 3 by now, :love: but hindsight is a wonderful thing (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Germo

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Very very very happy with that race, was probably one of the most enjoyable races I've had this season

Tangled with @Chris Leather at the start which put me down to 11th but battled through the pack (lots of good racing and overtakes). Battled with @xXMARKELiNXx a fair bit on my second stint managed to overtake him but had to pit again for my final stint which meant he re overtook me whilst in the pits. But then managed to catch back up again and battle with him. I managed to come out on top again and finish 4th, Not bad for a driver that shouldn't be in F6 eh? @xXMARKELiNXx

Last edited:
Reactions: EditedFaun3698

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
Very very very happy with that race, was probably one of the most enjoyable races I've had this season

Tangled with @Chris Leather at the start which put me down to 11th but battled through the pack (lots of good racing and overtakes). Battled with @xXMARKELiNXx a fair bit on my second stint managed to overtake him but had to pit again for my final stint which meant he re overtook me whilst in the pits. But then managed to catch back up again and battle with him. I managed to come out on top again and finish 4th, Not bad for a driver that shouldn't be in F6 eh? @xXMARKELiNXx

I was wondering what happened there @Joshua Germany .

not taking to stewards as just a racing incident and by looks no malice was intended, was just a 1st lap incidents, only when to greenish yellow front wing but was okay till i pitted on lap 8.

Still finished in the points P9 after that spin where i was last

Cinnamon Rage

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
:lol: Nobody could have anywhere near the bad luck iv had all season, if I had maximised my best tracks this season :

Australia (hit by Dillon first corner)
Spain (car lagging into me turn 3)
Italy (spun lap 2, my fault)
Hungary (lag start by evilkat crashed into him)
Japan (hit off by atul)

I’m sure I woudve been top 3 by now, :love: but hindsight is a wonderful thing (y)
I don't disagree - your luck has been shocking, and I'll not match it but I am at least giving it a good go trying to match it :-D

Cinnamon Rage

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Qualifying
Was an OK qualifying. Managed to get sub 1:39 which I was happy with given I made a wee mistake in 3rd sector.

Race
So, this was a bit crazy. I got an ok start, @EditedFaun3698's positioning really helped protect me in the first corner (from his video). Got a good run through the first sector and then I screwed myself over by accidentally clicking on my Xbox button (it's what happens if you click the direction stick - stupid wheel design). In backing out of the Xbox menu I missed my braking point and lost my position to EditedFaun and someone else, I think (need to re-watch the video).

This put me back in the pack and one lap later, @JRT.Simmo locked up and pushed me wide. He gave me my position back though (thanks) and it wouldn't have been the end of the world if the game hadn't told me I'd made an illegal overtake and had to give the position back. I tried to but @JRT.Simmo was trying to give me the position back so I eventually just pushed again and got a 5 second stop and go penalty. Also, but initially trying to let him past, the others caught up and lunged in on a tight bend and I got hit and took wing damage. Had to pit at end of lap 2 - not ideal.

Anyway, it was all normal till maybe 6 laps to the end were I was catching @Joshua Germany at a good 2nd a lap and then it hit the battle with @xXMARKELiNXx and @Proulx2001 which was terrifying to watch (and try and pass), haha!!There was a lot of worn tyres going on. Anyway, I ended up 5th after time penalties were applied. Means I dropped 2 points to @Joshua Germany and leaves us joint 3rd going into the final race. Exciting.

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Can see in the files attached, lost 7 seconds between laps 8 - 10, due to battling, this put myself and @K04 about 13 seconds of the lead, and due to this, pushed to hard and had 89% wear as I crossed the line due to pushing so hard.

Attachments

EditedFaun3698

S16 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017

You just couldn’t resist it could you :lol: