PC - Round 14 - United States Grand Prix [29/07/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 14 - United States Grand Prix [29/07/18 8:00pm]

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Round 14 - United States Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 29th July 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit of the Americas
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Unconfirmed no-shows:

- Gryffin

Last edited:

Jordy van Oosten

F1 Sponsored Driver
Sep 12, 2016
After finally finishing a race yesterday,im really looking forward to this one!
Oh and btw, @DannyTard congrats on winning this league man, youre a good driver

Reprimanded

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Finally back for this race. I actually lived in Austin for a year so you could call this my 2nd home race ;)

Waffle Man

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 30, 2018
And a other crash... I lost my motivation to practice for races so wen i try to push i end in the wall..

Menete

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 28, 2017
I don`t like this circuit. it has a lot of blind corners wich from the cockpit view is very hard to catch the apex. Still, it was the most fun race i had , hard battle with @thomasooo and @WetschEsVetteli (CallMeMagic) really enjoyed, even if i couldn`t catch him in the end. Nice game psihics, i lost the DRS in the last laps

Reprimanded

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Nice to get my first podium in my last race!

Good luck to everyone in Brazil and special thanks to @IntergalacticGentleman for doing a really good job with coordinating this league!
This was such a fun race for me, our pace seemed almost inseparable. Sorry for the move up the inside around lap 3 lol I completely messed up my braking and felt I had to give you the position back.

Frihman

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 1, 2018
This was such a fun race for me, our pace seemed almost inseparable. Sorry for the move up the inside around lap 3 lol I completely messed up my braking and felt I had to give you the position back.
No problem, you gave the position back so it’s all good! I really enjoyed our battle!

Reactions: Reprimanded