PS4 - Round 14 - United States Grand Prix [29/07/2018 8pm UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 14 - United States Grand Prix [29/07/2018 8pm UK Time]

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Round 14 - United States Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 29th July 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit of the Americas
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Lewis Young
- @OasisFan95
- @dustrat
- @Joe2397

Reactions: NGR_EnvoyXtreme

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017

Mercedes
1. @AOR Gizmo - AORGizmo #92
2. @captinfranko - frakobewise #51

Red Bull
1. @Lewis Young - Hibeelew1875 #16
2. @OilerRyan97 - Camoryan17 #34

Ferrari
1. @clively750 - Happy-G-Lucky #47
2. @OasisFan95 - OasisFan95 #41

Force India
1. @RC7_NI - RC7_NI #13
2. Seat Available (Sign-Up)

Williams
1. Seat Available (Sign-Up)
2. @ZReFlowZ - zrefolwz #4

McLaren
2. @iamburbs - iamburbs #23

Toro Rosso
1. @EnvoyExtreme - EnvoyExtreme #46

Haas
2. @dustrat - Get_This_Or_Die #15

Renault
1. @neonostra - Neonostra #69
2. @Joe2397 - Joer2397 #51

Sauber
1. @Wiberg9 - Wiber9 #12
2. @CapitalKing11 - CapitalKing11 #37

Reserves

**Must Read**
Let your league Coordinator @AOR Gizmo know that you can or can't make it to the race this weekend and only in this thread, Please

Thank you, Drivers

iamburbs

Semi-Pro Karter
May 20, 2018
I can race as well.

The result from the Japan is wrong in the spreadsheet. I won yet have DNS against my name for the race. Please can it be updated?

• Faff
Reactions: Farewell AOR

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
I can race as well.

The result from the Japan is wrong in the spreadsheet. I won yet have DNS against my name for the race. Please can it be updated?
The result from Japan are not wrong in the spreadsheet buddy. You have one the race, Not a DNF. Just got to fill in the times and that later today.

iamburbs

Semi-Pro Karter
May 20, 2018
The result from Japan are not wrong in the spreadsheet buddy. You have one the race, Not a DNF. Just got to fill in the times and that later today.
Thank you for updating the results.

That last race had no real impact on the overall championship, as the point scorers aren’t in the battle for the title.

Will be interesting to see what happens in these last 2 races and who comes out on top in the end.

Lewis Young

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 30, 2017
I was up challenging for the title but I don’t expect to win it now due to me missing 2 races in a row.

Good luck to everyone racing tonight, hope it’s a good and clean race. I’ll see yous all next week!

dustrat

Formula Karter
Mar 8, 2018
I may not make the race I have a family emergency..... If all goes well I'll try. Gizmo I will message you if I can make it

• Scared
Reactions: Farewell AOR

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
I may not make the race I have a family emergency..... If all goes well I'll try. Gizmo I will message you if I can make it
Hey buddy. Not to worry if you miss the race tonight. I will send my best wishes to you and the hole family :)

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Shame about the really poor turn-out tonight though. Yes, a couple of drivers have pulled out of the league recently, and a couple of guys have technical issues that I know about, but there were again several who no-showed unannounced tonight (2 of which have now been blacklisted) which is not cool.

I hope that everyone will at least do their best to be there for the final race at Brazil next week. Maybe we could get all 14 drivers if we're lucky. See you then!