PS4 - Round 14 - United States Grand Prix - 29th July (8:00PM UK TIME) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 14 - United States Grand Prix - 29th July (8:00PM UK TIME)

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
Round 14 - United States Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 29th July 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit of the Americas
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Nozza_95

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
1. Are you looking forward to the American Grand Prix?
It is an fun track to race on! This will also be my last race this season so I am hoping on some close racing.

2. @kerkinator1996 @Benmorgan @kingbrat20010 are still all fighting for the championship, what do you think will happen?
They all get promoted including myself and @SaMadhi_ so that @Iestyn rhys can win the championship and finally gets his win in the last race.

3. @Ivorbrynmike and @Spryytny achieved their first podiums of the season, will they be fighting for a podium position over the next 2 GP's?
Probably yes!

FredyLourenzo

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 5, 2017
Yes very much! I like the nature of the circuit, hard to drive but has a nice groove.

2. @kerkinator1996 @Benmorgan @kingbrat20010 are still all fighting for the championship, what do you think will happen?
Don't want to wish bad on anyone, just hope the title fight goes to the end!

3. @Ivorbrynmike and @Spryytny achieved their first podiums of the season, will they be fighting for a podium position over the next 2 GP's?
Let's hope so!

Texho

Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2017
Hi im back from holiday acually from work nvm am i still welcome to race

Ivorbrynmike

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2017
Not really USA and Italy are my worst track's but after a 5th place round Italy and being in the fight for 3rd who knows what will happen at USA

2. @kerkinator1996 @Benmorgan @kingbrat20010are still all fighting for the championship, what do you think will happen?
@kerkinator1996 was unlucky last week and should've had a easy win but fortune favoured @Benmorgan however and I mean no offence here but @kingbrat20010 hasn't had the same pace as @kerkinator1996 or @Benmorgan so I don't believe @kingbrat20010 is really in the championship picture he's literally been capitalising on mistakes of other drivers to be in this position but as far as the championship goes I don't think he's in with a shout unless both @Benmorgan and @kerkinator1996 have a major calamity in both USA and Brazil and even then @Carcanon @SaMadhi_ @Iestyn rhys @Spryytny and myself will cause him problems so I don't see it happening for @kingbrat20010 sorry mate but back to the main fight honestly @kerkinator1996 got to much pace but @Benmorgan has the pace to make him pay for any mistake so it's gonna be close but I'm gonna give the edge to @kerkinator1996 for the championship

Well it has been long overdue for me to be up there ?? but back to the question
For me USA is doubtful as I hate this track and have no pace and Brazil is possible I've had some decent race's in Brazil but my goal is 10th so if I can get some good points over @Spryytny and @HoinkDoink I'll be happy

syluntbob

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 22, 2016
Not really, had a practice against 2 of our guys last night and was well off the pace, mind you Ben and Mike are both fast drivers!

2. @kerkinator1996 @Benmorgan@kingbrat20010 are still all fighting for the championship, what do you think will happen?
I think kerk will come out on top, he’s too quick for this league.

Both have come good over the last few races, spryytny has stopped using the RL too so well done to him!

kerkinator1996

S15 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Mar 20, 2018

After practice I've found out my outright pace is great, but still looking for some race pace consistency. Just hope it stays dry.

I'm the favorite, but I'll need to keep it clean and tidy and that will give me some extra pressure.

I think they are good enough to consistently go for P4/P5. But if me, Ben and Samadhi dont make mistakes, it'll be hard for them to make it onto the podium.

syluntbob

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 22, 2016
Thanks for the racing this season guys it’s been great fun. This was my last race as im away next week celebrating my 50th! Met some good like minded racers and will no doubt be racing some of you next season. Cheers ?

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
Thanks for the racing this season guys it’s been great fun. This was my last race as im away next week celebrating my 50th! Met some good like minded racers and will no doubt be racing some of you next season. Cheers ?
An early Happy birthday wishes for you Bob. Hope you have a good one.
Had fun racing and practicing with you. Hope to see you next season, if I am fast enough with the RL off!