Round 14 @ Yeongam, Korean International Circuit - Thurs 20th February 8:00pm GMT | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Round 14 @ Yeongam, Korean International Circuit - Thurs 20th February 8:00pm GMT

Frede

1-time AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014

​
Round 14 - Korean Grand Prix
Season 7

Race Information:

Date: Thurs 20th February 2014
Time: 8:00pm GMT
Circuit: Yeongam, Korean International Circuit

• Rules and Regulations
• Current Standings

Track Guide

[video=youtube;zeBA4Ep167s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeBA4Ep167s&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLwngKHZDy-rqWLo8DHCWNK4N6bjE-Cm_S[/video]

*Credit to Yorkie065*

Questions for you!!

Pole:
Winner:
Podium:
Surprise result (Negative/Positive):

How do you rate your chances?
What do you think of the opponents in the league? Too fast, too aggressive, too slow?
Do you still see yourself finishing in the position you expected before the season started?
Coca Cola or Pepsi? ;)

If you are unable to attend the race PLEASE advise your league coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

Informed Absences
•C2GY_85

olliekart

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
How do you rate your chances? Lower everyday I don't play the game

What do you think of the opponents in the league? Too fast, too aggressive, too slow? Too keen ;)

Do you still see yourself finishing in the position you expected before the season started? I think I wanted a Top 5 so I'm on target

Coca Cola or Pepsi? ;)

zWoody

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 18, 2014
Pole: KoS
Winner: Raikkonen
Podium: Raikkonen, Catfish, Frede
Surprise result (Negative/Positive): Spuddy (positive)

How do you rate your chances? Practice race last week was a big positive for me. A couple of tweaks and I don't see why I can't contend here.

What do you think of the opponents in the league? Too fast, too aggressive, too slow? I think everyone in the league is a respected driver but it's tough to race proper when the game is broken with lag and sync issues....so I think it looks worse than it really is

Do you still see yourself finishing in the position you expected before the season started? No, I'm doing much worse. I had a lot of positive vibes carrying over from last season to this one but bad luck has put me on the backfoot. I was hoping for top 3, and instead I'm flailing down in the mid pack.

Coca Cola or Pepsi? Neither .. I do not drink soda :)

Jan 14, 2014
Questions for you!!

Winner: Frede
Podium: Frede, Catfish, Kos
Surprise result (Negative/Positive): Oli (negative)

How do you rate your chances? I think I have a good chance of scoring some decent if not solid points :)
What do you think of the opponents in the league? Too fast, too aggressive, too slow? Too fast! Lol
Do you still see yourself finishing in the position you expected before the season started? I didn't set a target I'm just taking it race by race
Coca Cola or Pepsi? ;) Carlsberg :D

Frede

Jan 14, 2014
Pole: Catfish
Winner: raikkonen44
Podium: raikkonen, catfish, olliekart
Surprise result (Negative/Positive): Kos (Negative)

How do you rate your chances?
- Bad. I suck here...

What do you think of the opponents in the league? Too fast, too aggressive, too slow?
- It's juuust perfect :p :p

Do you still see yourself finishing in the position you expected before the season started?
- Ahem.. Yes!

Coca Cola or Pepsi? ;)
Coca Cola!!

CatfiSh

AOR PS4 GT3 Elite S7 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Winner: KoS
Podium: KoS, Frede, C2GY85
Surprise result (Negative/Positive): Woody (pos.)
How do you rate your chances? Dunno how my tyre wear is here on the track
What do you think of the opponents in the league? Too fast, too aggressive, too slow? good mix
Do you still see yourself finishing in the position you expected before the season started? I want the title.
Coca Cola or Pepsi? Mountain Dew

@All: Hey guys. I changed my nick to

youtu_dzsCatfiSh

Will add you all asap.

greetz manuel

CalHD

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Pole: KOS
Winner: Frede
Podium: Frede, KOS, Ollie
Surprise result (Negative/Positive): Spuddy Pos

How do you rate your chances? Not too brilliantly, I don't like Korea nor am I any good at it.
What do you think of the opponents in the league? Too fast, too aggressive, too slow? Quick, reasonably clean, not agressive.
Do you still see yourself finishing in the position you expected before the season started? Just trying to finish as high as possible is my aim
Coca Cola or Pepsi? Tango :)

Prehn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Pole: Catfish
Winner: Catfish
Podium: Catfish, Frede, KOS
Surprise result (Negative/Positive): Woody (pos)

How do you rate your chances? Don't know.. Got a 36,1 in TT, but can't find that pace anymore. I haven't done any practice on this track for a while and I just can't get a good lap together..
What do you think of the opponents in the league? Too fast, too aggressive, too slow? One half is quick, rest is about the same pace as I am.
Do you still see yourself finishing in the position you expected before the season started? Had no expectations.
Coca Cola or Pepsi? I only drink blood.

KoS

F1 Coordinator
Jan 17, 2014
Pole: whoever sets the fastest lap-time in qualifying
Winner: whoever crosses the finish line in the lead at the end of the 28th lap
Podium: the top three finishers
Surprise result (Negative/Positive): Prehn because he drinks blood, that has to be an advantage

How do you rate your chances? Slightly above what I normally would
What do you think of the opponents in the league? Too fast, too aggressive, too slow? Not too fast; not too aggressive; some too slow to deserve a spot in this league in my opinion
Do you still see yourself finishing in the position you expected before the season started? No
Coca Cola or Pepsi? If we're talking full-fat, then I'd choose Coca-Cola. If we're talking diet, I would choose Pepsi. However if we're talking blood, then O+

Jampe-

Formula Karter
Jan 18, 2014
Pole: Frede
Winner: Catfish
Podium: Frede, Catfish, Tom
Surprise result (Negative/Positive): -

How do you rate your chances? I think i will do just fine. I really like the track.
What do you think of the opponents in the league? Too fast, too aggressive, too slow? It has been some great racing this year and we have had a lot of different winners and i hope we will get at least one new name there ;)
Do you still see yourself finishing in the position you expected before the season started? I'm actually pretty much there where i hoped. Will try to be in the top 5 as the season ends.
Coca Cola or Pepsi? Sol for sure!

zWoody

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 18, 2014
Do we have a replacement 2nd McLaren driver?

Frede

Jan 14, 2014
Not yet :)

zWoody

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 18, 2014
I wonder if it is worth it to even bother at this rate ..

CatfiSh

Jan 14, 2014
I wanna change into the macca. Love that car sent from Sony Xperia Z

KoS

F1 Coordinator
Jan 17, 2014
You can't change mid-season. It's specifically inscribed into the rules

CatfiSh

Jan 14, 2014
It was a joke kos ;-) sent from Sony Xperia Z

Jan 14, 2014
It looked like a joke, we're all aware of the rules around here :)