Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xXVik-StarRxX

F1 Senna Equivalent
Feb 28, 2016
Quali - 3rd
Race - 3rd

Great race, good battles and a good strategy to round of my last race. So unfortunate we couldn't race with F1 and 5 retirements left us with 6 drivers. @Bcolt93
Great win from @Ali Kidd and well done @xXVik-StarRxX you were way quicker although I was catching you at the end, if only I didn't have penalties :(
Great season, Well Done Jake for winning the championship and well done to Ferrari as the constructor champions, roll on to 2016 ;)
i qualified 5th and finished 2nd. after about 4 bad races i pullout a podium out of this one.

@jake_lfc01 if you didn't have the penalties would you have overtaken me? Btw i was on dead primes, took them from lap 16 to the end

REYLAP_93

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2014
No practice before race >>> best result all season (definitely not my best race tho)

F4H_Jake

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 28, 2016
i qualified 5th and finished 2nd. after about 4 bad races i pullout a podium out of this one.

@jake_lfc01 if you didn't have the penalties would you have overtaken me? Btw i was on dead primes, took them from lap 16 to the end
Yes, you had a 10 second gap with 12 seconds of penalties, if I just had no penalties then I would've beat you :(

Philip McGivern

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 16, 2016
Qualy: 1st
Race: retired

Awesome lap to take pole, had a couple of tenths to find aswell so proud of that.

Horrible race, got to turn 1 unscathed, but at turn 3 or 4 I think I hit @Hulkenburger sorry bro.

Then ali put me under imense pressure, got ahead and I outbroke myself, hit him but luckily only span myslef.. Fell to last and got myself back up to 7th I believe.

Put on some fresh rubber and felt great up until lap 20, hit someone else spun, sorry mate. Retired, wasn't a good race.

Sorry guys, recently I've been missing my braking points a lot, I don't to be that driver who takes everyone out. Will work on it for '16

xXVik-StarRxX

F1 Senna Equivalent
Feb 28, 2016

Awesome lap to take pole, had a couple of tenths to find aswell so proud of that.

Horrible race, got to turn 1 unscathed, but at turn 3 or 4 I think I hit @Hulkenburger sorry bro.

Then ali put me under imense pressure, got ahead and I outbroke myself, hit him but luckily only span myslef.. Fell to last and got myself back up to 7th I believe.

Put on some fresh rubber and felt great up until lap 20, hit someone else spun, sorry mate. Retired, wasn't a good race.

Sorry guys, recently I've been missing my braking points a lot, I don't to be that driver who takes everyone out. Will work on it for '16
you hit me on lap or something but i wasn't surprised since u were on my outside on the right hander and its a bit awkward there, its cool tho bro
[DOUBLEPOST=1470950633][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes, you had a 10 second gap with 12 seconds of penalties, if I just had no penalties then I would've beat you :(
i kept on asking my engineer but he didn't tell me, he kept on telling me that you cutting me by 1 second per lap

F4H_Jake

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 28, 2016

Don't worry, after testing 2016 the braking and handling is so much better but tyre can be a big factor into you spinning out.
[DOUBLEPOST=1470950788][/DOUBLEPOST]I tried to go down the inside but completely broke too late, span myself thankfully, could've been 2nd if I hadn't have done that. @Philip McGivern