Nov 20, 2015
Round 15 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
F1 2015 Season 11

Race Information:

Date: Sunday 14th August 2016
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
Laps: 28

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Unfortunately I will be missing this one. Gutted I miss the first race and the last race. Please Can @x PrO BiGGzY x cod on the night if possible? :) I wish you all the best of luck in final race and next season (if your entering it).
Wow! Unlucky!

And of course they will enter it, bring on F1 2016!

• Agree
Reactions: Finch

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Yes! Hopefully 2016 is good enough to league race straight away because I'm excited!
Of course it will, codemaster won't fail us!

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
Can't make this one either, thanks for having me for the 7 races I was actually able to make, disappointed I couldn't make much overall impression on the league but that's how it is, see you next season, maybe ;)

Reactions: Rapidz F1 and Finch

Finch

3-time AOR Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
Can't make this one either, thanks for having me for the 7 races I was actually able to make, disappointed I couldn't make much overall impression on the league but that's how it is, see you next season, maybe ;)
Come back for next season and show us your full potential you have the ability to win races maybe even championships.

Reactions: Rapidz F1

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
For the most part I have enjoyed this season very much but I can't wait to get this totally terrible, completely atrocious, physically sickening track out of the way.

• Agree
Reactions: C0LDH3AD

Rapidz F1

AOR XB1 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Feb 28, 2016
I'm so furious right now. Unfornutely, my grandparents are coming over from Italy this weekend! I really wanted to attend this weekend as it is the last race! I would have to put them first over the league to spend time with them! Good luck to everyone this weekend! Make it a good final race! I've enjoyed my time in AOR and I may return one day! Thanks guys and good luck on Sunday!

• Informative
Reactions: Finch