XB1 - Round 15 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 15 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
@Finch

Will people who competed this season get some sort of advantage when it comes to the F1 2016 leagues?

Maybe the first team selection in whatever leagues we are all placed in.

I think it's only fair as this was ran as an official F1 league.

Brendon Leigh

2-time AOR F1 Champion & F1 Esports Champion
Mar 4, 2016
@Finch

Will people who competed this season get some sort of advantage when it comes to the F1 2016 leagues?

Maybe the first team selection in whatever leagues we are all placed in.

I think it's only fair as this was ran as an official F1 league.
thats how it was done at the start of this season so i am guessing it will done like that again

Reactions: II OASIS I

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
thats how it was done at the start of this season so i am guessing it will done like that again
Yes, people who competed in the previous games leagues get first choice on car selection, where they finish in the championship determines who goes first from those people
[DOUBLEPOST=1471188539][/DOUBLEPOST]
For example Dizzy if you signed up for nextseason u'd get first pick, Lucky second rosberg third etc.

Reactions: II OASIS I

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
@Finch Why was @DizzyCupid 519 let back into the leagues??? Just to unleash this sort of unholy hell I presume...

There is a clip where he completely destroys me which I'll add when it appears on xboxdvr.com

Finch wasn't the one letting him back into the leagues again.

However "completely destroys me" was the biggest overreaction I've ever seen.

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
Finch wasn't the one letting him back into the leagues again.

However "completely destroys me" was the biggest overreaction I've ever seen.
You may be right but ill put a vid up in a bit, it shows his lag when he's just agead of me, its unreal xD
[DOUBLEPOST=1471205123][/DOUBLEPOST]@DizzyCupid 519 is about to rip @LuckyDog2000 a new arsehole xD

Meireloso

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Finally it's over, I can throw F1 2015 through my window

CRL Hamilton, I did appreciate your sarcasm when I overtook you ahah

George

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Congrats to @BurnoutF1 for his win. I tried everything to get close to him and maybe get an opportunity to pass a we had simillar pace throughout the race but he eventually had me covered and deserves his win. Very please to finish this game off with second place. (y)

Reactions: 1 person

Brendon Leigh

Mar 4, 2016
@Finch @Jthorn97
Here is the other clip.
if you want to go and report it, i have footage of you hitting me off. even if it was lag you still have to wait. so if you want to report me i will lose nothing because of dnf
[DOUBLEPOST=1471205934][/DOUBLEPOST]
You may be right but ill put a vid up in a bit, it shows his lag when he's just agead of me, its unreal xD
[DOUBLEPOST=1471205123][/DOUBLEPOST]@DizzyCupid 519 is about to rip @LuckyDog2000 a new arsehole xD
no i blame the game, it WAS not his fault

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
I got a lot of footage if anyone wants it uploading, including the dizzy lucky incident and midget oasis incident and lucky and rosberg at the end

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
if you want to go and report it, i have footage of you hitting me off. even if it was lag you still have to wait. so if you want to report me i will lose nothing because of dnf
[DOUBLEPOST=1471205934][/DOUBLEPOST]
no i blame the game, it WAS not his fault
Well, I'll tell you something. I never made contact with you! You spun me and drove off then you annihilated me with your stupid lag. Shouldn't be in the league IMO because of the connection, way too laggy.

Brendon Leigh

Mar 4, 2016
Well, I'll tell you something. I never made contact with you! You spun me and drove off then you annihilated me with your stupid lag. Shouldn't be in the league IMO because of the connection, way too laggy.
lel
[DOUBLEPOST=1471206625][/DOUBLEPOST]in case you didn't know troy i am now retired from league racing. today was my last race so you wont have to deal with my "stupid lag" anymore

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Please guys is there is anything to report post it in the stewards.