Jan 15, 2014
Round 15 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
F1 2015 Season 11

Race Information:

Date: Sunday 14th August 2016
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
Laps: 28

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Last round then guys of the season will post my end of season message after the race, but it's been okay since I have been in, had some good battles and looking forward to seeing you all back next season hopefully on a much improved game.

RyanL83

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 8, 2014
One more race till I can get rid of this crap game "Preparing the party poppers" :D

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Guys I have an issue in that I don't think I have any chance of getting out of. Work has decided to add a shift on tomorrow which means I will miss the race, I have asked one person who can cover it but unless they say yes I will miss this race unfortunately.

If so I need to make backup plans for hosts and screenshots as Andrei will not be attending, or we can move the race to another date to bring up numbers for the last race up to you guys.

PaulB1991

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 4, 2015
Guys I have an issue in that I don't think I have any chance of getting out of. Work has decided to add a shift on tomorrow which means I will miss the race, I have asked one person who can cover it but unless they say yes I will miss this race unfortunately.

If so I need to make backup plans for hosts and screenshots as Andrei will not be attending, or we can move the race to another date to bring up numbers for the last race up to you guys.
If you can't get cover and the race isn't moved, I'm more than happy to take over host duties for you and as I record everything anyway, I can screenshot what you need.

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
So guys my cover has said no so I am out which I am actually gutted, as I don't mind this track.

So this leaves @PaulB1991 as the host for tonight, he is the man for tonight so be good, clean and we can have some good fights for the end of the season.

Remember I need screenshots of qualifying and the race!

Have a good one guys.

• Informative
Reactions: PaulB1991

PaulB1991

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 4, 2015
I hope you're disliking that Beyond isn't racing @Nukka and not because I'm hosting :p anyway, as he says let's have a fun and clean race and for those who don't already have me added on Steam then you know what to do!

Also, after reading through other leagues and them having problems with strict rules around here, I am open to the possibility of having normal rules but ONLY if everybody agrees to the change and there isn't an increased chance of cheating and getting away with it.

See you guys at 7:55pm!

BergheVonTrips

2-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Jun 22, 2015
I'm against changing such a fundamental rule for the last race of the season. What's the purpose in doing that anyway? It'll just allow people to cut corners in order to get a great final result. So yeah, I'm against it.

Nukka

1-time AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Oct 10, 2014
lol Paul, lets leave it at that ;)

I cant see why there should be a problem with strict, done some laps in a offline race and online and i didnt see any problem.

• Agree
Reactions: BergheVonTrips

PaulB1991

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 4, 2015
Don't worry I was just throwing it out there because of what I've heard. I haven't had any chance to practice so I don't know what the limits are so if you guys think it works fine then we'll leave it as it is.

BergheVonTrips

2-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Jun 22, 2015
That was fun! Really wanted my last league race to be a good one and it turned out to be just that. Thanks for this season guys, it was a pleasure to race against you all. Have fun next season, I'll make sure to follow the progress in this league. :)