Jan 13, 2018
Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 5th August 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Hooper

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2018
Been a hell of a season everyone! Was my last race in USA of this season because I'm going on holiday before Brazil, and what a way to wrap it off. ;)

Anyways, thank you all for participating in this season, been a pleasure of being a coordinator of this split and really hope I've been good help when needed. Constructive critisism is welcome. :D Obviously, first season of coordinating might not be 100% spot on with everything but I'm pretty happy with how it has gone.

As I've mentioned earlier, @Ely97 will be coordinating the split when I'm gone so please don't give him a hard time and show him what F6 really are about. :D Please add him on steam to help him out to send game invites on sunday: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071838356/ @Scott_Aitchison will as always host the session and he has done a superb job this season, huge thank you to him!

I will post a "F6 Hall Of Fame" thread, very similar to what we had last season so you can vote for your favourites in "most consistent driver", "quickest driver" and so on.

Last of all, thank you everyone for this season, been a good one for some and less good for others but I hope you've all enjoyed some moments at least, moving on to season 16 and F1 2018 next season and hopefully I will end up with some of you again! Thank you F6. :)

@Scott_Aitchison @Indigo @Andrei Ivan @schumizeu @Ronnin1978 @csonor @Armadeira @Adam Summerfield @psico @Johan Engberg @Cheekymunkey78 @Nutzernutzt @LolFish42 @SexySpudflaps @Jezza @Synt @Dobby @Sabba7h @Sgarky @Peter05

/Tom

Sgarky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 9, 2018
Been great watching you drive away into the distance this season, hopefully it can be the other way round next season ;)
Enjoy your Holiday :D

Reactions: Hooper

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Hey guys, I think @Ztikes said it all really so not much to add on my side lol - I was thinking about making sure everybody's in the lobby and then move over to F4 where I could be racing on Sunday and let you guys race together if that's ok for you (Ztikes & I discussed about this possibility). I'd just need someone to screenshot the qualy & race results (with and without penalties) so that I can upload the results on the forum once the race is over.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me on Steam/Discord/AOR forum :)

Sabba7h

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Hey guys, I think @Ztikes said it all really so not much to add on my side lol - I was thinking about making sure everybody's in the lobby and then move over to F4 where I could be racing on Sunday and let you guys race together if that's ok for you (Ztikes & I discussed about this possibility). I'd just need someone to screenshot the qualy & race results (with and without penalties) so that I can upload the results on the forum once the race is over.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me on Steam/Discord/AOR forum :)
I'll handle the screenshots. I usually sit on the results page for a bit before proceeding and it's all recorded anyways.

Reactions: Ctzn Ely

Ctzn Ely

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
I'll handle the screenshots. I usually sit on the results page for a bit before proceeding and it's all recorded anyways.
Alright mate, thanks for the help :)

Ctzn Ely

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
It was a cool race to watch from the outside! There were a few nice battles which I recorded - might make a montage and post it on YT or whatever. Anyway, was a pleasure to coordinate F6 for this one time and see you next season :)

@Scott_Aitchison: I got the results, but thanks a lot! :)

Also interesting tyres from this Force India :unsure:
insteresting_tyres.JPG

Sabba7h

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 26, 2017
It's been a great season. Congrats @csonor for winning the F6 championship coming in halfway through, hopefully you end up like split 3 next season.

Everyone, I had a good time racing you all. It's been a rollercoaster of a season for me, but it paid off, as Sauber ended up WCC! So definitely pleased with the results of this season.

I'll see most of you next season. If the splits are based on who finished where, I'll be staying in F6 as I finished P9 in the standings. Can't wait for F1 2018.

Scott_Aitchison

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 27, 2015
Q- 5th
R- DNF

Could have improved by a few tenths on my first lap, was unfortunate not to be able to improve due to the rain. Race start was pk, managed to hold my position initially. Lap 3, @Andrei Ivan gets past and all of a sudden my car feels like I've got no grip, I fell back to 10th by the time I pitted, i managed to undercut some people in the pits. I had a good battle with @Sgarky but coming out of turn 1, Iost the back end and crashed. Really unfortunate end to what was turning into one of my best seasons. The last few seasons my consistency wasn't very good and I made a lot of mistakes causing me to crash out of a lot of races. I've had a lot of good battles over the season as well. Thanks everyone for an enjoyable season and hopefully I'll be racing some of you again in season 16. My POV is below:

Reactions: Hooper and Sgarky

Dobby

Reigning S14 AOR PC F8 Champion
Sep 16, 2017
Q- 5th
R- DNF

Could have improved by a few tenths on my first lap, was unfortunate not to be able to improve due to the rain. Race start was pk, managed to hold my position initially. Lap 3, @Andrei Ivan gets past and all of a sudden my car feels like I've got no grip, I fell back to 10th by the time I pitted, i managed to undercut some people in the pits. I had a good battle with @Sgarky but coming out of turn 1, Iost the back end and crashed. Really unfortunate end to what was turning into one of my best seasons. The last few seasons my consistency wasn't very good and I made a lot of mistakes causing me to crash out of a lot of races. I've had a lot of good battles over the season as well. Thanks everyone for an enjoyable season and hopefully I'll be racing some of you again in season 16. My POV is below:

Wow that was a weird ending.. Such a shame!

Ctzn Ely

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Brazilian GP results have been updated. There shouldn't be any mistakes there now :)

...And congratz to @Dobby on the win then :sneaky:

Reactions: Dobby