PC - Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix [05/08/2018 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix [05/08/2018 08:00PM]

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 5th August 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@FraGioco9
@Portex
@Póstás Delfin
@Snook
@teunvanberkel

Last edited:

Portex

S15 AOR PC F5 Champion
Apr 16, 2018
About 90% I'm sure I can't attend this race, as I'm moving this weekend and sunday is my birthday. So see you next season ;)

• Scared
Reactions: Jipper

Snook

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 16, 2017
I can't race. Again. Sorry @Kreosteijn, you deserved a more reliable team mate then me :/

Life has been busy,
See you all next season. Thanks to @Jipper for coordinating stuff :)

• Informative

Kreosteijn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2017
For the first time in 405 laps we had some drops of rain during a race this season, so obviously I was happy. I started on pole position and slowly increased the gap to 2nd place almost every lap, probably my most consistent performance of the season. Nice to end the season with a win and secure second place in the championship (both driver and constructor).

• Winner
Reactions: Rienk

Rienk

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2017
A N G E R Y

Short story:
Got onto the grass when braking for T1, went straight on over the grass for like 5 minutes, hit like the corner of some barrier with loads of free space to the right, out.

Jipper

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
A N G E R Y

Short story:
Got onto the grass when braking for T1, went straight on over the grass for like 5 minutes, hit like the corner of some barrier with loads of free space to the right, out.
Was this early in the race when I was overtaking? I wouldn't what happened. I was 100% sure I didn't hit you etc but still wondered what had happened.

Rienk

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2017
Was this early in the race when I was overtaking? I wouldn't what happened. I was 100% sure I didn't hit you etc but still wondered what had happened.
It was exactly when you were overtaking. It was all me though. I just got on the grass because I was kinda spooked the entire start of the race, making mistakes left and right and ****.

Jipper

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
It was exactly when you were overtaking. It was all me though. I just got on the grass because I was kinda spooked the entire start of the race, making mistakes left and right and ****.
Ahh okay, sorry about that mate, didnt mean to put you off or anything :D

Rienk

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2017
Ahh okay, sorry about that mate, didnt mean to put you off or anything :D
Nah, wasn't your fault, you were just racing. I was just put off because of the switching weather, so I was being way too nervous with the car.