Aug 21, 2016
Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 13th August 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Desmond0313

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2016
I'm currently on the way home from visiting relatives. We departed later than I anticipated so 99% I'm not gonna make it, we still have quite a bit to go.

Have a fun last race and see you guys next season <3

N1kmido

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 17, 2016
Unbenannt.jpg

Nothing to say about this game anymore, really... Wouldn´t let me jump back into my car either soooo...

Thx for the season guys, experienced fair and fun racing 100% of the time. Hopefully see ya all very soon on track! :)

OmegaIV

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 27, 2016
Very happy with my pace tonight! Was still able to finish P3 after serving a drive-through after my first stop, felt I had the pace to win otherwise but it was a really fun race regardless.

Kudos to everyone who raced cleanly and fairly as I made my way through the pack.

Reactions: Westyy

MrHid

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 4, 2017
My race was a bit unfortunate. I was very surprised with pole and I could cover the lead until the first stop, but when I got hit by only4win and lost 9 sec. and had a yellow front wing, which made me pretty slow. But that can happen.
Well done to Rigorous Tiger. Well managed race win!

Reactions: RigorousTiger

RigorousTiger

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2017
What.A.Race
Started P5 on mediums, P18 at the end of lap one due to lag and a lot of carnage and finished in P1. What a way to end the Season. Can't forget to mention that for the 2nd half of the race I had the same FPS glitch as I had in China so it was very tough to keep up the pace as in China that glitch cost me around 2 seconds a lap. In addition to P2 in the Drivers' @only4win and I also got 2nd in the Constructors' so I'm very pleased with the race. It was great racing against you guys and I hope to see you again next Season.

Reactions: only4win

Thompson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Aug 21, 2016
Ok interesting race this one, but it was a fun finish to the season! :)
I wanted to thank all of you for a great and highly competitive season and hope to see you guys again in other races, games and leagues!

Of course I have to mention a few people: ;)
Congratulations to @Michaelx99 for winning this season!
Thanks to @RigorousTiger for being our host and sometimes inhuman-pace-alien!
Great determination from @Takacs Oliver , @Mulchian, @N1kmido and @TheAPlegends for attending every race!
Incredible consistency from @CameronB , who started and saw the chequered flag every single race.

And of course thank you for the interesting conversations outside of the races.
Hope to see you again soon! :)

Last edited:

Mackisdoodle

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 29, 2015
Im glad it is over. As fun as it was the instability of f1 2016 made it insuffrable at times. See you next season on a better game. I love you all.

Gojirra421

Formula Karter
Jul 1, 2017
Great race guys! thx for the last 4 races too!
Happy to be in that split and ready for the next season! :-D

Mulchian

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 6, 2017
What a first season of AOR! It was a pleasure to raced against you guys. I hope we see us next season on F1 2017 :D