PS4 - Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix - 13/08/17 8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix - 13/08/17 8PM UK Time

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 13th August 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Questions.

1) As this is the last race of the season please rate your season from 1-10 (10 is the best) and tell us what your highlight and your lowlight was.

2) Brazil is always a drivers favourite, but very prone for wet weather races, do you think we might see an similarly chaotic race as last season?

3) your predections for 3rd 4th and 5th in the championship.

to @Jthorn97 : you said last race that you are fighting for 2nd but a strategic error in USA and a Quali ban for this race puts even 3rd in question, do you think you can hold on to 3rd?

to @wooly51 another 4th place and another wood medal for you, do you thik that in brazil you can finally overcome the demons and get your podium?

to @Bcolt93 : It was more then 1 year ago that you got your last F1 podium before USA, but the victory you dreamed about was has been thrown away the cruelest way possible. Do you think you can build on the positives you shown in the last few races in the next season or will this lost chance haunt you and drag your back to your usual luck?

BigC_019

GP2 2nd Driver
Sep 17, 2016
1). Monaco weekend was good - to get a podium is always nice. Italy was the most entertaining race, but didn't get the result despite having pace for a top five.

The points or position don't reflect my performance. No doubt in my mind some drivers who have 40 points more than me are on the same level. Missed a lot of races which has been a shame. But good fun for the most part.

Lowlight: Silverstone for sure. Lucked into a strong position and had good pace but smashed into Wooly.

I'd say 6/10 for when I have been here. another season of learning. Hopefully I am better prepared and can attend more races in s14, which as it stands I will.

2. Hopefully. Want an enjoyable last race.

3. If wet, Jamie, Thorn, Alex
If Dry, Thorn, Jamie, Alex

Last edited:

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
1) As this is the last race of the season please rate your season from 1-10 (10 is the best) and tell us what your highlight and your lowlight was.

The Highlight was obviously Spa with my win, but japan was maybe even more enjoable bc it was a race long fight at the top and it was maybe the only race i felt i had genuine pae to win a race by merit

The lowlight was that i missed austria, a track where i would be defo in the contention for a win and maybe Spain bc i did a stupid mistake that cost me maybe a podium finish.

Overall this seaosn is a 4/10, i quickly abandoned practicing for the races and never really had the motivation to do anything bc i really overplayed this game onto 2017 and a breath of fresh air!

2) Brazil is always a drivers favourite, but very prone for wet weather races, do you think we might see an similarly chaotic race as last season?

Hopefully it's dry bc i have bad memories from last season here......

3) your predections for 3rd 4th and 5th in the championship

3rd: Myself
4th: Jamie
5th: Thorn

• Winner
Reactions: jamie-995

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Season is probably a 6 for me on the whole. I've made too many mistakes but have taken steps to scoring points more consistently. Highlight was probably winning at Australia in F2 for the first time since F1 2014. Lowlight was the mistake I made yesterday obviously.

I really hope not. I like Brazil and it has been good to me apart from last season, but it could definitely rain.

3. Alex 4. Thorn 5. Jamie

to @Bcolt93 : It was more then 1 year ago that you got your last F1 podium before USA, but the victory you dreamed about was has been thrown away the cruelest way possible. Do you think you can build on the positives you shown in the last few races in the next season or will this lost chance haunt you and drag your back to your usual luck?
I think as a whole there are quite a few positives to be taken away this season and the race yesterday but it will sting for a while. Yesterday certainly wasn't the first time I've thrown away a win, in fact I'd say it was the 3rd time this season between F1/F2. I don't really see me slipping back into how I drove in S11 and S12 but anything is possible I guess.

RBOS_00

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 28, 2016
Highlight, as strange as it may seem, would be my race in Canada. I was pleased to be on the pace of the leaders, and still think I would have won it without the safety car. I had better chances than at Britain.
Lowlight, every race since (even Britain). Had no pace, and had to push hard to just stay in the slipstream of the faster guys. Especially since Hungary when the grids got so close I couldn't keep up with anyone. Spa comes to mind.

If I make this race, I hope it rains, I think I have regained my speed in the intermediate conditions at least.

Alex will be 3rd, zfg about the rest.

Reactions: alexukr

Aressi191

S13 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Premium Member
Aug 7, 2016

10 highlight Japan and lowlight Canada.

Yea it's much possible but hope for dry race.

3. @Jthorn97 4. @alexukr 5. @jamie-995

• Agree
Reactions: jamie-995

jamie-995

AOR PS4 RallyCross S1 Champion
Jan 4, 2016
1. Highlight is Germany obviously since that was my 1 & only win & the lowlight would have to be Silverstone after being taken out on the last lap by a pleb.

2. Would be nice to have a mixed weather to finish off the season.

3. Thorn, Alex, me

Reactions: RBOS_00

wooly51

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 26, 2014
Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 13th August 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Questions.

Well... It's been very much a season of two halves. The first half was barely a one. The high point was my strong quali in China. From hungary onwards though, considering what I've been up against and the standard of driver here, 8/10. Really happy with my second half of the season.

If it's not fully dry I hope it's heavy rain all race. I feel I have good speed here especially in the long runs but as it's a short track with not too many challenges, 2 tenths in quali could be 10 places. It could be mental, but with most championship battles settled, there won't be too many risks.

Thorn, Alex, Jamie

to @wooly51 another 4th place and another wood medal for you, do you thik that in brazil you can finally overcome the demons and get your podium?

I would say anything is possible, whether it be a wet race or just good speed and good teamwork by Manor. That said it can also go the other way and I could end up 16th..

Although, after the start of the season I had. I don't think I've ever been so happy to get wood...

Please see the above in red.

Shellay

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 2, 2017
9/10. Got more from it than I could have ever imagined, but of course, it can never be perfect.

Lowlight definitely the crash at Hungary. Was really looking good for both the Manor guys but I got impatient.

Highlight without doubt the Austria podium.

Hopefully.

Thorn Jamie Alex

Michael Romanidis

S16 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jun 5, 2017
So i guess i have to tell for F1 as i was in F2 as well but i would rate my season as a 9/10
because i have had a lot of fun and most importantly learned a lot of things and i really believe that racing with the fastest guys on PS4 helped me massively as a driver. My highlight for F2 was my first win in Britain and for F1 my podium in Spa. Not really had a lowlight from F2 as i won both races i participated in, but for F1 i would say it was last race in USA as that was probably the only track i had a good chance of winning at and i spun on my own. It all gave me experience for the future tho.

I hope it rains as heavy as it can do as i have shown great pace in the wet.

3) Your predictions for 3rd, 4th and 5th in the championship.
3rd : @Jthorn97
4th : @jamie-995
5th : @alexukr

Good luck everyone i hope we all have fun!

FerrariFan92

Pro Karter
Mar 27, 2017

3/10, bc I had too many incidents. Highlight was Italy where I finished 7th despite needing to change my wing at the start. A podium was possible with a clean race. Silverstone and Spa were the most frustating ones bc of disconnecting before the start.

I wouldn't mind some rain for the final round.

3) Your predictions for 3rd 4th and 5th in the championship.

I think it'll stay the same order as before the race.