PS4 - Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix - 13/08/17 8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix - 13/08/17 8PM UK Time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

jamie-995

AOR PS4 RallyCross S1 Champion
Jan 4, 2016
Relived that Season 13 is finally over, it has certainly been a real mix of highs & lows (mostly lows), but still feel proud of the way i performed for the majority of the season & getting a fortunate 4th place in the final standings is certainly nice for me. Looking forward now to solely playing the 2017 game & of course coming back for Season 14. (y)

Reactions: Bcolt93 and Shellay

Shellay

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 2, 2017
Well my race followed the trend this season with an absolute embarrassment of a qualy followed by a clean race where keeping out of trouble resulted in a strong finish.

Honestly my qualifying performances this season have been nothing short of dreadful. Cba to check the stats but I doubt I would have even challenged F4 pole in most of them which just simply isn't good enough. From all the pace I can show beforehand, when it comes to the actual session I have never got closer than 0.3s to my PB. This is something I will need to sort out with the next game being so tight pace-wise.

Thankfully I feel my race craft and consistency has made up for the abysmal qualy performances. My target at the start of the season was 30 points and to think I ended up with triple that is a truly incredible feeling. I have had some great memories from this season and thank you all for the competitive and fair racing I have had, shown by the fact the only stewards post I made was to remove a penalty that I didn't even have on Harry's screen :banghead:.

Special thank you to @alexukr for convincing me to sign up when I was certain that I wasn't good enough for the top tier. Your belief in my ability has helped me beyond what you could imagine. And of course to @zWoody for getting me into league racing 8 months ago, without which I wouldn't be here.

I hope you all enjoy the break and I look forward to F1 2017 where I will be on the wheel, and probably in F3 :wacky:

Adios Muchachos

Reactions: zWoody