Nov 23, 2014
Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 5th August 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@EditedFaun3698
@Hockeyhead019

Last edited:
Reactions: EditedFaun3698

YaBoiProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
In terms of the Constructors Championship,

Ferrari are 9 points behind McLaren, so simply they need to outscore them by 10 points, because equal points will leave McLaren winning on count back.

The Drivers Championship permutations are as follows,

@Atul987 must finish second if @mightydylan3224 fails to score
If @mightydylan3224 finishes in the points lower than sixth, @Atul987 must win the race
If @mightydylan3224 finishes in sixth or above then he is the F6 S15 Drivers Champion.

Now, for this last race, people may have their favourites, but please, battle all you want, but do not ruin a title contenders race, we don't want to have a champion because his contender was taken out. Best of luck in the last race guys.

Reactions: Chris Leather

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
In terms of the Constructors Championship,

Ferrari are 9 points behind McLaren, so simply they need to outscore them by 10 points, because equal points will leave McLaren winning on count back.

The Drivers Championship permutations are as follows,

@Atul987 must finish second if @mightydylan3224 fails to score
If @mightydylan3224 finishes in the points lower than sixth, @Atul987 must win the race
If @mightydylan3224 finishes in sixth or above then he is the F6 S15 Drivers Champion.

Now, for this last race, people may have their favourites, but please, battle all you want, but do not ruin a title contenders race, we don't want to have a champion because his contender was taken out. Best of luck in the last race guys.
What about me and @Cinnamon Rage ! ;)

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
Love this track, can't wait! hopefully its another points haul for me! :)

EditedFaun3698

S16 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
Second worse track on the calendar, alongside China for me, not expecting much and would definitely have preferred Abu Dhabi as the final race instead :cry:

EditedFaun3698

S16 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
Hi guys,

Not going to make the race tomorrow as on holiday now with the wife and kids.

Hope you all have a good clean race and good luck for the championship for all of you that are challenging for final positions.

Looking forward to racing some of you again next season and hope that this season has been a good learning experience for you all as it has been for me ;)

Reactions: YaBoiProulx

YaBoiProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Guys,
It’s been great racing with you all season, my second season as a coordinator and I hope you were all happy with how I controlled the division, I want to wish you all the best of luck tonight and I hope it will be an epic race and I’ve made some good mates that I will remain racing with on the off-season.

Just about tonight, I will be starting the race at 8 on the button as I have some personal matters to attend to as soon as the race finishes and I can’t afford any delays

mightydylan3224

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 8, 2018
Guys,
It’s been great racing with you all season, my second season as a coordinator and I hope you were all happy with how I controlled the division, I want to wish you all the best of luck tonight and I hope it will be an epic race and I’ve made some good mates that I will remain racing with on the off-season.

Just about tonight, I will be starting the race at 8 on the button as I have some personal matters to attend to as soon as the race finishes and I can’t afford any delays
ok

Hockeyhead019

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 29, 2017
@Proulx2001 another DNS for me :/ I won't be able to make this race. Hopefully these work trips slow down so I can make more of next season with 2018

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
So gutted, bloody DSC! - I had decent pace to get at least P8 I think it was, oh well, see you all next year guys! :)

YaBoiProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Well, that was going well, a really good race, was leading, actually so enjoyable then again for the unknownth fuc*ing time, @K04 goes for a move, locks up, pushes me off and into the wall, the man has no spacial awareness and no respect for other drivers, I asked for races not to be ruined and thats what he's gone off and done, glad I won't have to deal with him next season and whoever does I'll give a stern warning too. Thanks @K04 for an epic last race, you're a great lad, great driver :)

K04

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 23, 2017
Not getting into a petty tit for tat argument, you've got your opinion and i've got mine.

Was buzzing after qualifying in P1 for the first time in my AOR career, had the pace in the opening stint to keep with @Atul987 and @Evilkatmobile, felt the 3 of us were pulling away easily. Was leading then made a 50/50 call for inters and unfortunately it dried up so lost out on a first or second at least, so pretty disappointed about that but the track had been on the edge for ages and when the drs is disabled its usually a sure thing to switch tyres. It didn't work out this time but that happens.

Enjoyed the season, looking forward to my third season with f1 2018, although with final year of uni it might be tricky :p Hopefully see some of you next season :)