Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix - 5th August 2018 (8:00PM UK TIME) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix - 5th August 2018 (8:00PM UK TIME)

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 5th August 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Nozza_95
@Carcanon
@Iestyn rhys
@syluntbob
@Spryytny

Last edited:

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
1. @Benmorgan and @kerkinator1996 go into this race with both knowing they can win the championship. @kingbrat20010 still has an outside chance, how are you all feeling. For those not one of these 3, what are you expecting?

2. This is the last race of the season, how can you sum up your season so far?

3. Are you all looking forward to the new game and season 16?

Thanks for all be awesome <3

Ivorbrynmike

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2017
1. @Benmorgan and @kerkinator1996 go into this race with both knowing they can win the championship. @kingbrat20010 still has an outside chance, how are you all feeling. For those not one of these 3, what are you expecting?
I'm expecting a split strategy 1 stop vs 2 stop with Ben tryna hold track position and kerk gunning it on the more aggressive strategy and after USA I am expecting kings to try and dive everyone into turn 1

Eh unlucky 1st half and a decent showing in the past few race's to prove the point I could've been battling for podiums and wins all season but luck wasn't on my side for 8 rounds

New game fresh start oh yes I am ready for that

FredyLourenzo

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 5, 2017
I really don't have much to say, I barely had a chance to witness their epic battle this season haha only the last few races! But I wish luck to all of them, and hopefully the most consistent one this year will win.

This is only my third race, so it was a chilled season. But I'm happy I've scored points in the last two.

Oh my I'm beyond excited, though I don't really get why they decided to publish the game so late in the season, but anyway super excited about it!
Wondering if it will have VR support... if so I just might treat myself this xmas!

Thank you everyone see you Sunday :)

P.s. I wonder if any of you guys are in any other leagues/championships...would love to play/practice with decent people more often. Public lobbies are a mess.
Would also like to try 100% races under championship format instead of 50%...the last races always feel to fast :D

kerkinator1996

S15 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Mar 20, 2018
Ben has been improving a lot the last races and stopped me from easing onto victories, so this is going to be a nailbiter in Brazil.

All I can say is that I started the season as a rookie with very little pace and now 3 months later I'm fighting for the championship. I've enjoyed almost every minute in the league and I already want to thank you all for making it an amazing season.

Yes very much. The game looks much better and I hope that a lot of bugs are fixed

syluntbob

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 22, 2016

Tears, blood and bandages!

Seemed that all the tracks I was fast on I either had an incident or it rained (I am so slow in the wet compared to everybody here)

Yes if its at least as good as this one, will no doubt be racing some of you as I finished mid table.

Hope someone can stream the race as I’m away but want to see it! @Carcanon ??

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
I do think that when it is an clean race @kerkinator1996 will win the race and championship. But it will be a very interesting race!

Singapore says it all!

Yes, but I do not know if I still have time to compete in aor. As it is a bit late whem the race ends and I have to wake up early for work again. So I'll have to think about that.

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
Want to say good luck for who is racing tomorrow, keep it clean and have fun.
It was a fun season with you all and @HoinkDoink thanks for being the awesome (Boss) coördinator!

Hope someone can stream the race as I’m away but want to see it! @Carcanon ??
I'll not be racing, I'll be in France enjoying my time off from the ps4!

Reactions: syluntbob

JerseyMet

S16 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Jul 3, 2018

Even though I just joined onto the league in the last race in the USA, I'm thinking there will be a closely fought match on track for the title from what I've seen so far

Short lol

Definitely. Season 16 will be the first time I will ever have done a full season of league racing so I will be practicing a lot for it