PS4 - Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 13th August 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Reactions: MORETHANAMAZING

danio

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 8, 2017
I'm not looking forward to this, possibility last in a gird. I hate this track.

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
Looking forward to this race and then moving on to next season. Could be our last together for a lot of us.
I've really enjoyed racing with you guys this season, especially the guys I party with on race night.

MORETHANAMAZING

Bottlejob Extraordinaire
Premium Member
Aug 1, 2014
Question time:

With this being the last race of the season, how would you rate your season as a whole?

Describe Interlagos in 3 words...

A controversial incident between @Thomassbrownn and @skeevan_ caused them both to suffer damage, in your opinion who was more in the wrong?

Which driver has been your favourite to race this season and why?

Which driver do you think has been the unluckiest this season?

Rate your teammates performance this season?

What was your best race of the season?

@Thomassbrownn a 9th place guarantees you the title in your debit season, are you feeling any pressure, knowing that Brazil can be a track where a mistake can cost you a lot?

B5NCO

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 13, 2015
Question time:

With this being the last race of the season, how would you rate your season as a whole?

I'd probably give myself a 8.5/10. Before I signed up I thought I'd have a lot more time to put into the game but I just haven't resulting in me Mostly Turning upto races having not turned a wheel, also had to quit the league and missed a race but wanted to comeback

Still I feel I've been really unlucky this season, I was taken out at China, Canada, Hungary and didnt make the end of Austrialia. Also missed 2 rounds so could of been in a much better Position right now but is what it is, I've had 2 bad races which were Monza and USA but given my circumstances I'm happy where I sit

A controversial incident between @Thomassbrownn and @skeevan_ caused them both to suffer damage, in your opinion who was more in the wrong?

skeevan in this case

don't really have a certain driver, enjoyed racing most of you

Me

hasn't had a full season really but he's had a couple of good performances

Spa, was away at work all week so no pratice and didn't even think I'd make it back in time, but soaked a lot of pressure from mattyD that race in difficult conditions and ended up winning. went to bed with a grin although the mrs was beyond mad at me as some of you knew so was quite an awkward atmosphere lol

Last edited:

Thomasbrxwn

S13 AOR PS4 Assist Champion
Apr 4, 2017
7/10

Sex on Tarmac

A controversial incident between @Thomassbrownn and @skeevan_caused them both to suffer damage, in your opinion who was more in the wrong?
Skeevan

Been great racing you all, but some of you can just do one...

MattyD and Denzamo, they both can't get a break.

Well for a number 2, he's done as expected, terrible. He's done good when he's here to be fair to him.

Canada, Italy, Austria
Brazil

@Thomassbrownn a 9th place guarantees you the title in your debit season, are you feeling any pressure, knowing that Brazil can be a track where a mistake can cost you a lot?
Nah, I came for fun, now I'm in the position I would want to win, but if Ben wins then that's fine by me.
BUT I WANT TO WIN - So I'm going to go for the Win.

skeevan_

Formula Karter
Apr 14, 2017
Question time:

The season was decent to be honest, got more wins than i expected and gave it a good go for the title

A decent track

Already took full responsibility for the incident

Didnt really race many people this season but tuszmusz was probably my favourite to battle with

Not quite sure

No clue to be honest haha

Silverstone was pretty fun

kam

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Jul 10, 2015
The penultimate spreadsheets of the season! The championship is now down to it's final two competitors. And what a stage that the final battle is going to be fought upon, as Brazil retakes it's spot as the seasons' long-awaited season finale.

Points Table for Brazil

With only a week left in the season, we say goodbye to MORETHANAMAZING, Skeevan, and Kam, who still has a shot to finish 2nd overall in the championship. It's Thomass' championship to lose at this point, only needing to finish 9th or better to be crowned Season 13 Assists League Champion, while B5NCO has to win, while Thomass doesn't score points.

Average Finishes after USA

Winners:
------------

*Fifa_fans - (up 0.83 positions overall and in the dry) after his first finish since Hungary
*Goboyleox - (up 0.43 positions in the dry and 0.38 positions overall) after his first podium since Britain
*Rob_2k - (up 0.41 positions in the dry and 0.29 positions overall) after his third consecutive Top 5 finish

Losers:
----------

*B5NCO - (down 0.55 positions in the dry and 0.36 positions overall) after finishing 7th in USA
*MORETHANAMAZING - (down 0.24 positions in the dry and 0.22 positions overall) after finishing 8th in USA
*washy - (down 0.22 positions in the dry and 0.19 positions overall) after finishing 9th in USA

"Predicted" Results in Brazil
Pace Car: @HRL Cavy
1. @Zhavior
2. @skeevan_
3. @Squizza1990
4. @HardlyDiemm98
5. @Bartek
6. @B5NCO
7. @Goboyleox
8. @Thomassbrownn
9. @MORETHANAMAZING
10. @kam
11. @MattDavies2511
12. @washy03
13. @RobKite
14. @HoinkDoink
15. @Declan Washington
16. @James Whyte
17. @denzamo
18. @Adibales
19. @danio
20. @fifa_fans13
21. @oisin dunne

The Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace serves as the final battleground for the drivers of Season 13 Assists League. The circuit is an even mix of fast straights and technical corners, and provides a challenge to even the most skilled drivers. The difference between passing and being passed depends all on getting a good run out of Juncao onto the long front straight, and also, out of the long T3 onto the Reta Oposta straight.

HoinkDoink

F1 Senna Equivalent
Feb 18, 2017

8/10 Definitely improved myself as a racer, I've enjoyed it :D

The @ZeQ420 comeback?

Loved racing you all :)
Comparing myself to @ZeQ420 when he was here, racing @danio, @Adibales and @denzamo pretty much every track :)

We have all had our own mixture of luck and misfortune

@ZeQ420 he was always there, he wouldve stepped on the podium if he continued
@fifa_fans13 is still learning, he is getting a wheel for next season so you all better watch out! Especially you @washy03!

Enjoyed Britain and Italy

kam

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Jul 10, 2015

7/10, would be higher if I scored points in Bahrain and China, as I'd probably be in the fight for the championship still

Eh, it's ok

No comment, it's between them and them only

Which driver has been your favorite to race this season and why?

I've had fun in my battles with Thomass, especially the past two races

Don't know, really

I don't remember him being on track with me :/

Hopefully, Brazil

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
5/10 Pace has been there to win the title, had to miss some races due to prior commitments. Also have just been unlucky being taken out sometimes, whilst having internet powered by a potato was never going to end well.

It's in Brazil

A controversial incident between @Thomassbrownn and @skeevan_caused them both to suffer damage, in your opinion who was more in the wrong?
@skeevan_ he is a great driver but just misjudged it abit. We have all been there it is easily done online. It wasn't intentional.

@skeevan_ @B5NCO @MORETHANAMAZING if I can have 3...

3 fair racers always give room and know when to make an overtake and when not too.

@MattDavies2511 ;)

7/10 has made mistakes, but also shown pace and consistency when needed. Come along way since the start of the year. Been a pleasure to race alongside Tom when I can.

China or Belgium.

China was the perfect race for me. Finally having some luck and being able to control out front. Whilst Belgium was a MEGA MEGA battle with @MORETHANAMAZING @Squizza1990 @B5NCO in the pouring rain. Honestly never had anything like it.

Honestly, it's been a pleasure racing against all of you this season and hopefully everyone will carry on again next season on 2017. The league has been so well organised, thank you to all the coordinators.

danio

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 8, 2017

5/10 reason why is a lack of time for training and therefore results are visibe.

Hate this Track....

No comments to this, Stewards should resolve that if so...

I did battle a lot with a @HoinkDoink @denzamo and @Adibales and it was nice and clean "fight". I hope we carry on in the same league in S14 and we battle at same clean level as we did so far, maybe this time for podium.

Deffo me. I know I'm faster and consistent and could do better. Lack of training gave me bad results but when I was training - USA example - game crashed. Just a bad luck at all.

@Mister09PL if he wouldn't have a problems with internet, he possibly would be fighting for championship however he decided to quit.
@HardlyDiemm98 shows fantastic pace and speed in a last two races, I would say he is a good replacement and a bit shame as he join us so late, as He could be potential champ winner. LOL

Hungary deffinitely, Canada and Austria

Summarise all of that it was a big pleasure to race with you all again in S13 and I'm looking forward to S14 where I hope I will be more competitive than now.

MORETHANAMAZING

Bottlejob Extraordinaire
Premium Member
Aug 1, 2014

1st half of the 5/10 apart from the podium at Australia, I had some shocking races like China and Monaco, thanks to the Big Red @washy03 Bus
2nd half 6/10 had a few podiums taken from me by a laggy car at Silverstone, and at Monza, Also the bottlejob at Spa, that still hurts to this day.

Hope it rains

Skeevan got himself caught up and made a mistake, these things happen, no serious intent

@washy03 @MattDavies2511 are the two in particular.
@washy03 is the best defensive driver, so irritating trying to overtake him, he won't deviate from his line
@MattDavies2511 everytime we've ended up racing, it's been close and exciting, Canada was great and Spa was an incredible race for the entire time.

A couple of drivers, me, myself and I is one of them, the Ferrari drivers have been unlucky too,

Haven't seen him since Canada.... didn't see him before that either honestly, no points and think he only finished 1 race anyway

What was your best race of the Season?

Spa, Spain and Silverstone for the race pace I had during the race, if I could qualify better I believe I would've won a race, I think Spa was my best chance and we all know what happened there

Fellas, for the majority of the season, it's been a pleasure to race with most of you, if I caused any Incidents I do apologise especially to you @denzamo and hope to race some of you next season in a non assist tier. :)

ZeQ420

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 30, 2017
HI FRIENDS! :D

Dusted the wheel off today ready for a drive from the reserves on Sunday because Brazil is one of my favourite tracks

First half was terrible... done alright since Britain though, no crashes! :p

BEAU-TI-FUL

Wait... three?

Probably Skeevan, but shite happens to us all.

Anyone but Washy! Because choo f'ing choo! :p

I didn't seem to have an on-track rivalry. GoBoyleox for a couple of races?

Me! Damn safety cars!

Don't currently have one, but HoinkDoink was wonderful!

Whichever one I finished highest in!

I only came back to take out Tom. ;)

Thomasbrxwn

S13 AOR PS4 Assist Champion
Apr 4, 2017
HI FRIENDS! :D

Dusted the wheel off today ready for a drive from the reserves on Sunday because Brazil is one of my favourite tracks

First half was terrible... done alright since Britain though, no crashes! :p

BEAU-TI-FUL

Wait... three?

Probably Skeevan, but shite happens to us all.

Anyone but Washy! Because choo f'ing choo! :p

I didn't seem to have an on-track rivalry. GoBoyleox for a couple of races?

Me! Damn safety cars!

Don't currently have one, but HoinkDoink was wonderful!

Whichever one I finished highest in!

I only came back to take out Tom. ;)
Cheeky bitch, good to have you back for the last race, hopefully the safetycar comes out this weekend

Reactions: ZeQ420

B5NCO

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 13, 2015
Firstly well done @Thomassbrownn , you was the most dedicated driver to the game this season from what I could tell so you deserved this.

Quali- 3rd

Had a terrible lap but luckily the weather saved me as the majority of the field got unlucky with the weather

Race-
There was a lag start due to my disconnection, lights go green and everybody else stayed stationary and I clip the back of James and damage the left part of my wing annoyingly.

I gave the lead back first chance I could as it was the right thing to do although painful under the circumstances, start of the next lap however I retake the lead and set about keeping hold of it. My damaged wing wasn't helping and I failed to pull away from the chasing cars so had a real tough time keeping hold of 1st.

next thing i know I get a puncture but was saved by a greatly timed safety car, to my dismay though the pits didn't fix my wing even though I requested it, don't know if that was due to the lag or not but really peed me off.

didn't matter in the end anyway as I needed tom out the points which obviously wasn't happening, had a good battle all thoughout the race though and desperalty tried holding off kam and James towards the end incase there was contact ahead.

anyway, really enjoyed this season, things could have turned out a lot differently for me if it wasn't for the bad luck and DNS's but had some good races which is what counts, i won't be taking part in league races moving forward, really didn't have the time to commit properly so I don't want to make the same call again and do another half arsed title run.

again well done Tom, we didn't see eye to eye at one point but pleased for you nonetheless

Reactions: Thomasbrxwn