Aug 24, 2017
Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 5th August 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Icko
- @PRelease

Last edited:

PRelease

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2018
I'll be on my friend's birthday party on sunday and I'm not sure if i can catch the final race of the season. So good luck to you all, especially to @HaiCo and @Kryxeno .

Kohai

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 25, 2018
Hit my head and got stitches, can't see out of my left eye clearly...don't think i will be able to race tomorrow :cautious:

Kohai

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 25, 2018
Update @Head Squid : Won't race tonight. Tried doing a 50% off line race, got to lap 20 but my eye started hurting too much, just couldn't focus anymore.

Good luck to everyone racing tonight, let's hope there won't be any incidents, especially between @HaiCo and @Kryxeno ;).

I'll be back for Season 16 definitely! :)

Maxxwil

S17 AOR PC F8 Champion
Apr 15, 2018
Final race of the year! I've enjoyed every moment in this league with everyone, it was a definite learning experience for sure. Lets finish this out with a bang, and hopefully I will see most of you guys around next season!

Maxxwil

S17 AOR PC F8 Champion
Apr 15, 2018
Sadly I couldn't take my own advice. F1 2017 continued its tradition of neglecting multiplayer. Screen freezes and flying tire barriers treated me today. Sucks it had to end that way. (I did finish half the race I guess, so i'll take a point and look to next year). Hopefully with a bug free game and better pc parts to insure no glitches.

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Congrats @Kryxeno, you are the champion! Well deserved, loved fighting you during the second half of the season! <3

Billamy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 7, 2017
Welp, race was pretty bad for me but hey, I made it to the end of the season!

Thank you for the fun times guys, I hope I see a lot of you in season 16!

Kryxeno

S15 AOR PC Assist League 2 Champion
Feb 6, 2018
@HaiCo You were a worthy opponent and obviously faster. May we have a lot of battles in the future!

It was really cool racing with everyone. I hope to see most of you next season.

Reactions: HaiCo

karnak07

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 16, 2017
ok even today a mistake cost me the battle for the podium ( 5 sec penalty at the pit entry :( ).

Congratulations to @Kryxeno for the victory of the championship. Thank you all, see you in the next league with f12018 ;)

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
What a way to end the season!!! A big thanks to my teammate @Raining Thunder for the assist , couldn't have done it with out you......or made it through this crazy season. See you all in a few months with the new game.

Reactions: Raining Thunder

PRelease

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2018
Firstly, big congrats to our champion @Kryxeno and an another big congrats to @HaiCo for his legendary improvement through the season! It was a pleasure to race with you guys and I really enjoyed it. I had some great battles with some of you. I had connection issues and made mistakes too, sorry if I hurt some of you guys because of these things.

I knew I wasn't the fastest on the league but i think i was the most consistent one and it helped me so much, I took points every race I participated. But in the end it wasn't enough for sure :D And I was like alone in the Red Bull when my old teammate was in the league and I couldn't do any better on team championship by myself.

So guys, good luck in the next season and hope we meet again!