Round 15 Japanese Grand Prix [2nd March @ 20:00pm GMT] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Round 15 Japanese Grand Prix [2nd March @ 20:00pm GMT]

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Season 7 - Round 15
Japanese Grand Prix
Suzuka
Japan
Race Length:156.789 km
Circuit Direction:Figure 8
Laps:27
Date:2nd March 2014
Time:20:00 GMT

[results="width:523px;height:370px"]key=0Ap3ss7a8PZl2dGhudHhBUWJkXzd5MHdZOEtiTU1FUnc&u ange=B2%3AK18&chrome=false&single=true&gid=70[/results]​​
TeamSpeakWe strongly encourage all drivers to install and use TeamSpeak for communication with other drivers and your co-ordinator. Having all drivers logged on to the ARL F1 2013 channel before a race helps the admins to organise the session and means you'll be kept up to date with invites and restarts. You don't have to use or have a microphone.
Address: alexgillon.com Password - AOR2014
Rules & RegulationsAll races organised by ARL are run under our Rules & Regulations. Please make sure you have read and are familiar with them before racing.

aalliigg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Results
[results="width:940px;height:520px"]key=0Ap3ss7a8PZl2dGhudHhBUWJkXzd5MHdZOEtiTU1FUnc&w idget=true&range=B2%3AF22&gid=96&single=true&chro me=false[/results]

Xephyr

Pro Karter
Jan 13, 2014
Visiting family and heading to a football match later this afternoon, won't make it back in time for the race. Good luck, have fun.

aalliigg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Xephyr;n16903 said:
Visiting family and heading to a football match later this afternoon, won't make it back in time for the race. Good luck, have fun.
Thanks for letting us know! :)

aalliigg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Just a reminder to everyone that you should not retire during qualifying. It's very off-putting if people are on a hot lap. Also, your car will sometimes continue to circulate at a very slow pace.

Also, remember that nobody other than the COD (me) should press to start the race. I always ask to make sure everyone is ready before starting.

Raiden

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Was OH so close to leading in the first 3 laps. Overtook Ownage and almost got into first when Alex made a mistake. It will happen eventually....hopefully. :D

Bad strategy call on lap 16. Could have made one stop lesser, but oh well.

Next up is my home race, which means I will pretty much DC or crash. But anyway nice to have another awesome track.

Chicane

F1 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2014
Did a slowish Q lap on primes, and was hoping for dry at the start. Unfortunately it wasn't the case.
[video=youtube;rPI11sjdLVk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPI11sjdLVk[/video]