Aug 21, 2016
Round 15 - Malaysian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 4th February 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sepang International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Linhi_CZ

Pro Karter
Jan 21, 2018
Sooo hyped for it! :cool: Hope I’ll 1) finish the freaking race 2) score some points doe. :rofl:
Starting my training today :love:

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Driver Notice:

Your coordinator @Thompson will not be available on race day, so please contact me via the forums or discord if you need anything. DO NOT do this on steam, I am now on PS4 and will likely not see your message.

Please can everyone ensure that they have added your host (@EL_Sonny) and back-up host (@trumpa94) on steam to ensure that you receive an invite to the lobby. For stewards enquiries you are welcome to tag both me and @Thompson to make sure it gets dealt with. Other than that, keep it civil and I'm sure you won't notice @Thompson is gone :p

@AOR Ghost @Lewis Samilton @scotchtape20 @Raidersky @Dazzy Oz @CameronB @dragonbone81 @Helmetless Stig @JERRY @Kreosteijn @Smash @trumpa94 @Armadeira @EL_Sonny @S03r3n @Fbyson @Aladar @Pwox @Spedz @Mr. Biggles

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Well just make sure the lobby is up for 7:50pm, and whoever isn't there by 8:00pm without asking you to wait briefly for them is outta luck. Just start the lobby at that point ;)

scotchtape20

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 26, 2014
Well just make sure the lobby is up for 7:50pm, and whoever isn't there by 8:00pm without asking you to wait briefly for them is outta luck. Just start the lobby at that point ;)
Plot twist: it was @EL_Sonny who made us wait for 45min :rofl:

Aladar

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2017
man I just did my best TT ever and I'm still only 4th of the guys in this split :(