Mar 6, 2017
Round 15 - Malaysian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 4th February 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sepang International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @StefanWylde
- @LEVI0227
- @OmegaIV

Last edited:

OmegaIV

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 27, 2016
I think unfortunately I'm gonna have to ask to be made a reserve driver as I've been unable to make most of the races recently and more in the future too. It's unfair to be taking up a full-time seat that could be used by someone else so I think I'd like to give it up, atleast for this season.

• Informative
Reactions: Ctzn Ely

Westyy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 10, 2016
welp, taken out by multiple times isn't fun. anyhow, good luck to rest of you.

Bialy

Pro Karter
Dec 18, 2017
Well... My internet tricked me when I was on P6... I will send my POV tomorrow... :(

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Any chance you guys can tell me if there's been any incidents plz?

Bialy

Pro Karter
Dec 18, 2017
@Ely' From my view, it was clean fight around me and I've had got disconnected at the 17th lap so I can't tell you about the incidents. :/

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Very sorry about my teleportations at the start of the race, I wasn't aware of those and lost connection on lap 3 or something. Everything was fine in qualy but didn't know that I went nuts in the race. Sorry again if I have compromised some people's race because of that

EyjaDrift

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 11, 2017
Had a fun 1st half of the race but the 2nd half I was very lonely :( Happy with the race though. Sorry to @JoniJohn if I caused any damage in T1, I was trying to turn into the corner but the car just went straight due to my lock ups.

Gojirra421

Formula Karter
Jul 1, 2017
Very sorry about my teleportations at the start of the race, I wasn't aware of those and lost connection on lap 3 or something. Everything was fine in qualy but didn't know that I went nuts in the race. Sorry again if I have compromised some people's race because of that
Massive and constant lag from Alex Berbo...
Impossible to overtake or to be close to him but no message from him here.
Maybe he totally dont care of that...

Bialy

Pro Karter
Dec 18, 2017
Here is my POV from Malaysia. I was on Discord with my Polish friends from other splits ;)

MATA INTE KATTEN!

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2018
Had a very bad first lap, and i am very sorry for those involved. I uploaded my highlights on Youtube on Monday but something went wrong so i will try to upload it once again. If its problem free it will be up in about an hour..