Mar 24, 2017
Round 15 - Malaysian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 4th February 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sepang International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

TheGiant19

F1 Test Driver
Apr 19, 2017
In my short history of league racing that was by far the best race I've been a part of (not just cos I got my best result). There were some fun battles on track but the strategy in this race was what made it incredible and luckily I chose the right one, shame I didn't get the win but 2nd was a lot better than what it was looking like. Congrats to @Connor Pearce despite a few mistakes which kept you within reach early on the inters stint you had better wet pace so you deserved the win. Congrats to @Jack_Mcauley too you were unlucky with the puncture but you had great pace and I didn't actually realise how close you were behind me at the end

Reactions: Jack_Mcauley

Jack_Mcauley

S16 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Dec 20, 2017
In my short history of league racing that was by far the best race I've been a part of (not just cos I got my best result). There were some fun battles on track but the strategy in this race was what made it incredible and luckily I chose the right one, shame I didn't get the win but 2nd was a lot better than what it was looking like. Congrats to @Connor Pearce despite a few mistakes which kept you within reach early on the inters stint you had better wet pace so you deserved the win. Congrats to @Jack_Mcauley too you were unlucky with the puncture but you had great pace and I didn't actually realise how close you were behind me at the end
Well done, never really saw you until the end but you must have had a delicate touch to avoid a puncture as well as good pace to stay in second with Charlie behind

TheGiant19

F1 Test Driver
Apr 19, 2017
Well done, never really saw you until the end but you must have had a delicate touch to avoid a puncture as well as good pace to stay in second with Charlie behind
I pretty much limited my breaking and Charlie was catching me a lot but then the wets really went off so it gave me breathing space. And I think with less than 2 laps left you were a little over 8 seconds behind and you almost caught me, I really wasn't that quick but not pitting really was crucial

Reactions: Jack_Mcauley