PC - Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix [03/02/2019 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix [03/02/2019 08:00PM]

• All leagues are cancelled until Xmas Day - check out the Announcements section for more details.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 3rd February 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Lerias
@DavMio
@Diesel-iwnl-
@shawniii95
@Michaelx99
@TheLlamaLlama

Last edited:

Lerias

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 8, 2018
I won't be able to drive in Singapur. I have one of my two main exams on monday and I have to wake up at 5:30am. I also won't be able to drive the race after. I have a classchamp thsi weekend. But I'll write that in the next Race Thread. @Borderline

Desmond0313

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2016
A race to remember: this will be the last AOR race of my G29, because I bit the bullet and this baby is coming on Monday :eek:

1548938706709.png

TheLlamaLlama

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 26, 2018
Sorry for the relativly short notice but I wont race today as I have to get out early tomorrow and this beeing the longest race of the calender I cant risk to have rain and then pretty much no sleep

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Damn, that just went from bad to worse...

First I get distracted by @Brazo_11 as he was sending me messages during my hotlap in qualy, putting my on the worst spot on the grid with worn tyres (P10). Then I loose several positions at the start. Then I get stuck behind a couple of slow cars (sorry, but you really were slow). Tried to undercut, which I mostly succeeded, but then I broke a part of my front wing. This at first didn't feel too bad, but I didn't want to make another pitstop either. Got a penalty due to track limits (my 2nd of the season), then tried to stay in range of @Dobby as he had more penalties than me, but also had to stay in front of @SkyKartoffel as he didn't have any penalties. On the very last lap I broke more of my front wing and nursed it home on P6 with just over 0.1s in front of @SkyKartoffel, but also got the position of @Dobby as he got another penalty in the last few laps.

Next race will definately be better...

Brazo_11

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 31, 2018
Damn, that just went from bad to worse...

First I get distracted by @Brazo_11 as he was sending me messages during my hotlap in qualy, putting my on the worst spot on the grid with worn tyres (P10). Then I loose several positions at the start. Then I get stuck behind a couple of slow cars (sorry, but you really were slow). Tried to undercut, which I mostly succeeded, but then I broke a part of my front wing. This at first didn't feel too bad, but I didn't want to make another pitstop either. Got a penalty due to track limits (my 2nd of the season), then tried to stay in range of @Dobby as he had more penalties than me, but also had to stay in front of @SkyKartoffel as he didn't have any penalties. On the very last lap I broke more of my front wing and nursed it home on P6 with just over 0.1s in front of @SkyKartoffel, but also got the position of @Dobby as he got another penalty in the last few laps.

Next race will definately be better...
Sry mate but I didn´t send you any message during the GP, the last I have sent you was at 20:50

Sabba7h

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Ask your teammate what happened Borderline, he held us all up. Though it didn't matter, cause at the end of it all, my internet shat itself again...

Reactions: Dobby

Kiinako

S14 AOR PC F7 Champion
Sep 20, 2017
I can relate, avoided death by just a few centimeters.
Codies pulled a sneaky one on me again.

I legit don't know what else to do with this game. It just stutters and stutters and stutters. This plus the at times horrid racing here just does not make for an enjoyable experience. The latter isn't directed at you, but to the split in general.

Flash-224

S16 AOR PC F7 Champion
Aug 17, 2018
@Kiinako Oi, not blaming ya for anything. I know how poorly optimized this game is and it's laughable considering that its still using the updated ego engine for the 4th year now.