PC - Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix [03/02/2019 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix [03/02/2019 08:00PM]

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 3rd February 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Levingston
- @Katrer
- @E4SY
- @Sweatu
- @earicx

Last edited:

boxen

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 29, 2017
nice one, going up from what wheel to this Fanatec?
Started racing in this league with a controller up to about france where I raced on a DFGT, which later on decided not to work anymore. After the DFGT stopped working I returned back to racing on the controller and now i'm on the Fanatec one. (y)

Reactions: cata82

cata82

Pro Karter
Sep 8, 2018
Started racing in this league with a controller up to about france where I raced on a DFGT, which later on decided not to work anymore. After the DFGT stopped working I returned back to racing on the controller and now i'm on the Fanatec one. (y)
well then, now that's one roller coaster ride :)). Enjoy the wheel, man! :)

Reactions: boxen

Levingston

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 15, 2017
Sorry to buzzkill the party but I just gave my PC to maintenance for a replacement due to a broken mainboard. My season might have come to an end I dunno yet. So its a no show for me on this one for sure at least. Good luck tomorrow. @TheVerenzak

BlackPanthor

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2018
Well... that was a bad one for me.. Quali was still decent with p3 which as good, but then it all went wrong with some spins because of hot tyres, and 2 times 5 sec stop and go penalties which was bit ridiculous from my Pov. BUt yeah congrats to the top 3

xDerpOG

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2016
Well I got P4 which I'm happy with but I'm kicking myself for making a few mistakes which could have made it a better result and considering the weight that this race has on the championship, I'm hoping this isn't one of the races I look back on at the end of the season thinking "what if."

Either way I enjoyed the race, other than getting shoved into the wall under braking by @defisparta which left me with a yellow front right end plate. I carried on for the rest of the race that way and it seemed like the rain dampened (no pun intended :p) the effect. Also for whatever reason, my pit crew took about 8 seconds to put my inters on even though I selected them manually and accepted the new strategy...

Regardless, congrats to @DwergC on the win, @MrPanda-6 and @Mali Baćo on the podiums.