Apr 2, 2018
Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 3rd February 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @nyezx
- @HulkBobby

Last edited:
  • Scared
Reactions: mtw1man

nyezx

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 17, 2018
My gpu died yesterday and I'm unable to fix it for this race. And in no world my on board can handle f1 :( sad to miss out 2 races in A row but I hope I'm back for Russia

Jordy van Oosten

F1 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
@Bronztard what were you doing dude? youre on old tyres, trying to overtake, and push me in a wall???? come on!

stewards inquiry will be made tomorrow, i hope you get a raceban

MisterJasper

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jun 17, 2018
When you drive 26 laps to crash out by a small mistake. Robbed myself from a podium.

Bronztard

Formula Karter
Dec 9, 2018
@Bronztard what were you doing dude? youre on old tyres, trying to overtake, and push me in a wall???? come on!

stewards inquiry will be made tomorrow, i hope you get a raceban
Well i have no records of that due my obs bugged. but post the whole lap, after you blocked me when you returned on track and turn 4 as well. you were on cold soft tyre, i had more pace than you and took my adventage.

MajorGroove

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 24, 2018
Aaaand my first retirement of the season. I was checking my tyre status on lap 5 when i managed to get a little bit too close to a wall on the straight and find an area of the wall where it sticks out a bit -> Instant retirement :(

Kippetje

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 30, 2018
This race was quite a disaster...

Quali/Race:
- I was really REALLY hoping for some rain on this one, and was surprised that even here we don't get a single drop! Only in France did we have a little bit :(

Pre-Start:
- Someone decided it was good idea to press start the instant it was possible, so there was no time to check setups etc. Does anyone have footage of who may have done that?

Lap 1:
- I miscalculate breaking & take wing damage very early, though luckily I don't think it affected mtwman
- In Turn 8 @maithyoo decided it was a good idea to divebomb. The only reason he didn't DNF and screwed everyone behind was that I let him get by.

Lap 2:
- Had a nice battle with ACEREES until I out braked myself. Looks like he did too as he kind of cut me off during the overtake, Jordi comes by in the same instance and it looks like I get wing damage there but didn't have time to check it that was the case BECAUSE....
- A few turns later Tempyy bumps me in the crucial turn 13, basically giving me red wing and screwing my strategy up quite a bit.

Lap 9:
- I have a sort-of fight with nuunu, though we are on slightly different strategies it'd be possible we meet again later in the race. As he legitimately overtakes me in turn 14, turns out a crashed car caused him to have an "illegal" overtake. I decide to pass him and tried to let him past right away afterwards. I think I spooked him with this action (very much my fault, because I didn't make it obvious) and he crashed out. As that occurs I actually get punished for it too because I bump into him right away, causing wing damage!

- For some reason @maithyoo decides to bump my arse not soon after before passing me. Not sure why you'd risk damaging your own wing instead of waiting literally half a turn to overtake?

Lap 13:
- Had a funny fail-moment boxing

Lap XX-XX:
- There was a point in between here where I was actually greatly overheating my front left tyre, I've never experienced it to this degree so that was actually kind of fun (though of course it made me slower ^^)

Lap 26:
- @maithyoo (there he is again) has an incident with a car that has LAPPED HIM as he tries to...overtake him on the way INTO THE PITS?! In video I made sure to include a bit before so you can see the dots progress as I get into view in the end.

Video including all that stuff (for once I included almost 2 full laps uncut):

frico241

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 8, 2018
Well that was a short one for me ! Quali was a mess I was less than a second away to be able to put on a a lap but misstimed my out lap.
Got a good getaway at the start, but Bronztard didn't, lost the rear and I could not avoid him, lost my front wing and then understeered into the wall at Turn 4 and race over !
rekt/20 for me tonight

NuunuMarkus

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 28, 2018
This race was quite a disaster...

Quali/Race:
- I was really REALLY hoping for some rain on this one, and was surprised that even here we don't get a single drop! Only in France did we have a little bit :(

Pre-Start:
- Someone decided it was good idea to press start the instant it was possible, so there was no time to check setups etc. Does anyone have footage of who may have done that?

Lap 1:
- I miscalculate breaking & take wing damage very early, though luckily I don't think it affected mtwman
- In Turn 8 @maithyoo decided it was a good idea to divebomb. The only reason he didn't DNF and screwed everyone behind was that I let him get by.

Lap 2:
- Had a nice battle with ACEREES until I out braked myself. Looks like he did too as he kind of cut me off during the overtake, Jordi comes by in the same instance and it looks like I get wing damage there but didn't have time to check it that was the case BECAUSE....
- A few turns later Tempyy bumps me in the crucial turn 13, basically giving me red wing and screwing my strategy up quite a bit.

Lap 9:
- I have a sort-of fight with nuunu, though we are on slightly different strategies it'd be possible we meet again later in the race. As he legitimately overtakes me in turn 14, turns out a crashed car caused him to have an "illegal" overtake. I decide to pass him and tried to let him past right away afterwards. I think I spooked him with this action (very much my fault, because I didn't make it obvious) and he crashed out. As that occurs I actually get punished for it too because I bump into him right away, causing wing damage!

- For some reason @maithyoo decides to bump my arse not soon after before passing me. Not sure why you'd risk damaging your own wing instead of waiting literally half a turn to overtake?

Lap 13:
- Had a funny fail-moment boxing

Lap XX-XX:
- There was a point in between here where I was actually greatly overheating my front left tyre, I've never experienced it to this degree so that was actually kind of fun (though of course it made me slower ^^)

Lap 26:
- @maithyoo (there he is again) has an incident with a car that has LAPPED HIM as he tries to...overtake him on the way INTO THE PITS?! In video I made sure to include a bit before so you can see the dots progress as I get into view in the end.

Video including all that stuff (for once I included almost 2 full laps uncut):
You are my lord an saviour!!! Can I use your footage in my video? My recording failed