PS4 - Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix [05/02/2017, 20:00 UK time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix [05/02/2017, 20:00 UK time]

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 5th February 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Squizza1990

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 27, 2015
Not ultra quick round here, being a pad user... very very consistant though, lapping with 0.50 of my best every lap so hoping my constant decent laps will help out here

Reactions: washy03 and Flushie

B5NCO

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 13, 2015
I've done some laps tonight, I'm not liking the Torro round here, although was quite happy in QR with this been my best lap
IMG_3752.JPG

• Winner
Reactions: AOR Perez

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
I'm on shift and banging in the overtime this week so I doubt I will get any preparation in. :(

AOR Perez

F1 Sponsored Driver
Aug 21, 2016
I can never practice during the week due to school :( and on Friday nights im usually out with friends so its only really the weekend for me

Reactions: washy03

B5NCO

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 13, 2015
I have 2 young kids and my Mrs works nights so I get Wednesday night and the odd Friday night to put some laps in.
quite like this track though

Reactions: Flushie and washy03

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
This is turning into a sob story thread haha :D

• Funny
Reactions: AOR Perez

kam

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Jul 10, 2015
The most troublesome corner on this track is the Anderson Bridge hairpin. The car gets so loose going over the bridge and then theres the wall on the right before the hairpin itself! The race will all depend on if you can get over the bridge, around the hairpin and have a good run down the straight!

Reactions: B5NCO

AOR Perez

F1 Sponsored Driver
Aug 21, 2016
The most troublesome corner on this track is the Anderson Bridge hairpin. The car gets so loose going over the bridge and then theres the wall on the right before the hairpin itself! The race will all depend on if you can get over the bridge, around the hairpin and have a good run down the straight!
where's you sad story :)))

Reactions: washy03

B5NCO

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 13, 2015
unbelievable, I just recently bought a new pad as the analog rubber had seen better days. now the new pad has been covered in vimto

B5NCO

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 13, 2015
a squash drink,sticky one at that dog chased cat knocked the glass over,

I'll see what it's like tommorow, I'll have to get another if it's not right

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Flushie

kam

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Jul 10, 2015
Well that was a productive use of my Wednesday night.

I have produced a Championship Possibilities Table for Singapore

For those who can't read this, it's okay, cause it took me about 30 minutes to even begin to understand.

For example:

There are no situations where Squizza loses the championship lead.
Falcons keeps 2nd if he finishes at least 5th.
Kam takes 2nd if he wins, and Falcon finishes worse than 6th.
Kam must finished at least 6th to keep 3rd.
Washy must win, while Kam doesn't score points, to take 3rd.
Dan P (if he shows up) must win, with neither Washy or Kam scoring points, to take 3rd

DISCLAIMER: These may or may not be correct

Based on how well received this is, I'll be doing these for the rest of the season.
[DOUBLEPOST=1485999759][/DOUBLEPOST]@Squizza1990 @maxtheracer @kam @Dan Pursall @DeserterNE @tsentelovich_bg @Energy @B5NCO @bananajosh1 @Sweetmjp @Flushie @washy03 @Adibales @GuytheGuy17 @Declan Washington @Jameswood129 @denzamo @Fc_Bart_ @AOR Perez @Jorge @HRL Cavy

Last edited: