PS4 - Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix [08/12/19 20:00 UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix [08/12/19 20:00 UK]

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 20, 2018
Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 8th December 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

neonostra

GP2 1st Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Maybe I can get extra point for most DNF? :unsure:
But my race was pretty good for me, untill the wall came to close and I hit it.
Beautifull circuit but damn it's a difficult one, like Monaco.
Still I enjoyed it, and every race i am learning the F1 car better and better, and hopefully one day I can fight in front...but not today o_O

Reactions: Joe2397

esteur

Junior Karter
Sep 15, 2019
P2 in qualify time! Little bit upset for losing my firt pole ..

At the start, I overtake Fozzy and was in P1 afther that Nathan and Ricky overtake me they are too fast with the medium tyre I didn’t fight too much with them I was on 2 stop strategy. Afther my second and last Pit, I was P3 and Nathan P2 but he have a 6sec penality so I push and I was at 4sec behind so literraly P2 ( You can see at the begining of my POV ) Ricky crash and at 1:30 he brakes in front of me ..I didn’t except that and I broke my front wing ... so from a potential P1 to a P3 because Multirabc overtake me .. what a shame.

Knisnal

Pro Karter
Jul 15, 2019
Qualy: P8
Finished: P9

Didn't get a good start, didn't focused enough i'll think. After that not a clean race from my side and made a few mistakes:
- Lap 1: After the straight i hoped to get one place back after my bad start but didn't realise that my brakes weren't on temprature yet. So I hit NGR_EnvoyXtreme. I'm really sorry for that. Did damaged my wing with it and therefor lost a lot of time and made an extra stop.
- Lap 9: I was driving behind Zegmaar_Bart and he was braking a little bit early and so tried to get totaly to the outside but it was to late. Also sorry to Zegmaar_Bart.

Both accidents where totaly my fault. I'm sorry guys.

Reactions: neonostra

The_RaceFan

Pro Karter
Jul 29, 2019
Qualifying: First Pole ever in League Racing,with nearly 0,6 Sec Gap no more Words needed:)

Race: The Accident with my teammate would cost me the Race,P7 in the End

• Sad
Reactions: esteur and Joe2397

JGvI_Pt

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 27, 2018
Qualifying: First Pole ever in League Racing,with nearly 0,6 Sec Gap no more Words needed:)

Race: The Accident with my teammate would cost me the Race,P7 in the End

NOT CRITICISING but if you could take the formation faster, it would be better

Reactions: The_RaceFan

Joe2397

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 21, 2018
There is no russian feed so i post my race here
I will definitely send it to the stewards @Jorge you stand on the same position from 2:54-3:08
Quali P10 -> Started P13
Race P3
Was actually very easy from P13 to P3
At the start @ZegmaarBart and @Tfix let me pass immediately thank you guys @5:35 -> P11 Round1
@RickyRocha has a spin @6:28 ->P10 Round1
I overtook @Wvphil because he is not as fast as me ;) (shouldnt sound conceited) and @NGR_EnvoyXtreme slighty slipped /he also made it easy to me/ thank you team mate @7:29 and 7:49 -> P8 Round 2
Small mistake, no idea what exactly happened to @multirabc @8:41->P7 Round 2
Overtaking @Knisnal was more difficult than @Wvphil, but it was still easy with DRS ;) @10:05 ->P6 Round 3
@The_RaceFan came one lap to late in the pit lane/he would surely have stayed in front of me/you were very fast yesterday @22:56 -> P5 Round 10
After trying a few times to overtake @JGvI_Pt suddenly @The_RaceFan overtakes me back @37:14 -> P6 Round 19
1 lap later, @The_RaceFan collided with @JGvI_Pt and i overtook @JGvI_Pt /I don't see who is to blame for the crash from my point of view @39:47 -> back to P5 Round 20
@FilipDutcak made a useless pit stop @45:19 -> P4 Round 24
@FilipDutcak was much faster than me / few seconds a round @48:47 -> back to P5 Round 26
@RickyRocha was a little bit faster than me @49:48 -> P6 Round 26
Because I only got 3 seconds of punishment and the other more (@The_RaceFan 24 seconds, @FilipDutcak 9 seconds and @RickyRocha 6 seconds) I got on the podium @52:08
I have to congratulate @esteur and @nathan93000 /you were so fast I didn't even see you in the race haha
Sorry for the long text haha

Tfix

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 16, 2016
Soooooo. @NGR_EnvoyXtreme & @The_RaceFan i think the investigation on the crash can stop. viewing from @Joe2397 POV, i can see it was my mistake. But continue the investigation on the track extensons please .

Edit: oops wrong thread sorry
Things like this make online racing less attractive.
If you are driven off i understand you file a report. Even from you point of view it is youte own fault and even if it is a doubt it would be a driving accident.
Shame you had to file this and than leaving the off track incidents stand. He probably had some penalty seconds there, why screwing him over.

Sad, and ive been taken out by you in a race accident in the past and let it go even as it was more youre fault than mine.

The steward panel is there for real obvious incidents, not for this kinda crap if you ask me. But hey it is just an opinnion.

JGvI_Pt

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 27, 2018
Things like this make online racing less attractive.
If you are driven off i understand you file a report. Even from you point of view it is youte own fault and even if it is a doubt it would be a driving accident.
Shame you had to file this and than leaving the off track incidents stand. He probably had some penalty seconds there, why screwing him over.

Sad, and ive been taken out by you in a race accident in the past and let it go even as it was more youre fault than mine.

The steward panel is there for real obvious incidents, not for this kinda crap if you ask me. But hey it is just an opinnion.
Hey, you do you i do understand he is quicker than me, he just neglected the losses he made with errors and overtaking attempts with trak extending (go see my vid). It's quite obvious. If i ttake it to the stewards is because i think someone should look at it.
But like i said, You do you, and you decide what do you think what you need to report. But if i think i have to protest, i'm protesting no matter what.

• Informative
Reactions: Tfix

Tfix

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 16, 2016
Thats what i meen, there is a point we all can drive and nothing goes on purpose.
Things like this will turn it into a pencil sport.
But you do what you got to do bud, you file that track limit report.
I only see a bad loss there.

JGvI_Pt

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 27, 2018
Thats what i meen, there is a point we all can drive and nothing goes on purpose.
Things like this will turn it into a pencil sport.
But you do what you got to do bud, you file that track limit report.
I only see a bad loss there.
I see the reportig stuff as a way to keep the driving ot looking like an open lobby, it makes people drive cleaner

• Informative
Reactions: Tfix

Tfix

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 16, 2016
Ive noticed, in my opinion real whipeout should be going under review and for the rest it should be fun instead of briefcase wanking.

But hey, youre free to do what you like bud cheers
See you on the grid next race