PC - Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix [08/12/19 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix [08/12/19 8:00pm UK]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 8th December 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @TuRbsOn

Last edited:

Tamz

Pro Karter
Jun 2, 2018
due to Tamz being baby and getting me banned for trying to do my pole lap and he blocked me 2 corners later i am probably quitting the league. Pathetic

You should take the exact same penalty if you have any self respect Tamz, but oh yeah it wont cost you a championship.
Alright I'll bite

Let's be real, there are 7 races left so idk why you're acting as if a qualy ban is already ending your championship hopes. You also were the one who blocked me, all I've done is use my right to make an inquiry about it, you could've easily done the same except like I said to the stewards I was on a flying lap so I didn't have to move out of the way.

Trying to use your position in the championship is just petty, at the end of the day there are 20 drivers on the track and all of us are and should always be viewed and treated equally. The same goes for on-track offences.

If you quit it'll be a shame because you proved you have the speed to win it all and you still can so don't ruin your season by ending it in salt and calling me "pathetic"

Just some advice from the "baby"

Edit: Also sorry mods/coordinators I know this isn't really the right thread to bring this up but I got dragged into it, will delete if asked to

Last edited:

RRG_AimGod

S18 AOR PC Assist League 2 Champion
May 31, 2019
after arguing back and forth and apologising to each other i have removed my posts from here. hopefully with monza re run the penalties will be removed as it was very unfair steward judgement without full context in my opinion.

RRG_AimGod

May 31, 2019
Alright I'll bite

Let's be real, there are 7 races left so idk why you're acting as if a qualy ban is already ending your championship hopes. You also were the one who blocked me, all I've done is use my right to make an inquiry about it, you could've easily done the same except like I said to the stewards I was on a flying lap so I didn't have to move out of the way.

Trying to use your position in the championship is just petty, at the end of the day there are 20 drivers on the track and all of us are and should always be viewed and treated equally. The same goes for on-track offences.

If you quit it'll be a shame because you proved you have the speed to win it all and you still can so don't ruin your season by ending it in salt and calling me "pathetic"

Just some advice from the "baby"

Edit: Also sorry mods/coordinators I know this isn't really the right thread to bring this up but I got dragged into it, will delete if asked to
for respect of the forums, fellow racers and both of us apologising to each other please delete this post. thank you in advance :)

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
I know I'm kinda late to the party, but I'm gonna leave this here:
● You are expected to behave in a respectful manner on the forum, like in the race lobbies. Please avoid name-calling, baiting and other behaviour that is intended to aggravate other members of the community.
I know a quali ban is frustrating, especially on a track like singapore, but in the end it is like Tamz said, you are in the lead, you have enough races left to prove your pace.
I also know Italy was even more frustrating, but let's just move on (or rerun it, depending on the result of the vote) and have a fun rest of the season.

RRG_AimGod

May 31, 2019
surely the penalty will be reversed with monza redo so i can quali like normal in sigapore

nyezx

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 17, 2018
I wont be able to participate today! GL everyone and see you guys in Russia!

RRG_AimGod

May 31, 2019
got smashed into turn 1 destroying my wing then stuck behind slow pokes then tapped wall destroying car

Tamz

Pro Karter
Jun 2, 2018
Bad qualy - crashed whilst on for a decent top 3 medium lap, pace proved it in the end with P4 I guess and a clean race (aside from a couple suspect warnings)
Not bad considering I'm still getting used to 144hz after only 2 days :unsure: not to mention playing with my controller like this because the wire is damaged and I can't find any brand new official 360 wired ones

Last edited:

Cans

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2018
Bad qualy - crashed whilst on for a decent top 3 medium lap, pace proved it in the end with P4 I guess and a clean race (aside from a couple suspect warnings)
Not bad considering I'm still getting used to 144hz after only 2 days :unsure: not to mention playing with my controller like this because the wire is damaged and I can't find any brand new official 360 wired ones

Man ur car scared the crap out of me on me quali lap had to take evasive action lol. i alread yhad a broken wing so tbh u woudlnt had ruined anything but jesus talk abotu close calls xD

Reactions: Tamz