Apr 9, 2017
Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 8th December 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Jason007 (Pending)
@Joost (Pending)
@MrRobinhx
@ramma
@Okeke21

Last edited:

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
I'm excited for this one! Love street circuits, especially in the wet!

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
@Jason007 How do you get that footer, under your messages?
When logged in to AOR, on the upper-right, click on your username which will show a drop-down menu, then select "signature." There you can add whatever signature you like. I recommend adding your AOR stats ;)

Reactions: Okeke21

MrRobinhx

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 14, 2017
Hello. I will not participate tonights race. I have something important to do at home.

ramma

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 12, 2018
Sadly have to miss this one. One of my favorite tracks too. Was unexpectedly sent some highly time sensitive paperwork that will take all day and possible part of another to complete in time. Good luck all.

Reactions: ColinRMason

ColinRMason

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 4, 2019
@Jason007 Hello! Just joined league for remainder of season! Really looking forward to it!

What host info do I require to join session?

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
@Jason007 Hello! Just joined league for remainder of season! Really looking forward to it!

What host info do I require to join session?
No info needed. You'll be added to the PSN chat group soon and will get sent an invite when the lobby opens.

Reactions: ColinRMason

Kellvinnr3

S18 AOR PS4 F10 Champion
Sep 10, 2017
Q3
P1

Q: I had DRS failure on the first go (still don’t understand why we have these kind of issues available in league racing) so that did not help. Second attempt, I was not paying attention and clipped my front wing on the out-lap. Did try to make the lap count but did not work.

R: Had a great start and @Bashful4 was struggling the fist few corners. When he hit the wall i made the pass. During the race @Bashful4 was faster but due to the many pit stops I had managed to keep the gap. Loved the changing conditions but can we please finish the season with a few dry races???? Please???

xGATECRASHERx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Q-13th
R-7th
Qauli was what I expected as went with setup with more down force so not as quick.

What a race, managed to jump some places on first few laps and eventually found myself in 4th, made a mistake on start/finish straight and Derrick who I'd managed to keep behind me got past. Had some great battles and close racing which had my heart pumping in the rain. Followed Anto for alot of laps at end but made mistake again and he got away. Loved that race.

ColinRMason

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 4, 2019
Q:4
R:5

Q: As this was my first league race I really didnt know what to expect. Was delighted with 4th. Especially after a relatively conservative lap.

R: What. A. Race! Had a good start but on lap 3 or 4 ended up in wall! Managed to get back to pits to change wing. Stayed out of trouble for rest of race and started to get good rhythm.

Delighted with my first race. Great, clean battles! Cant wait for the next one!!

Last edited:

L3W1_UK

Pro Karter
Aug 22, 2018
Not been a good few races for me.

I'm not a fan of signapore anyway but last night was fustrating.
Q7 which was better than I expected.

For the race, had a good start, made a few places but then I was hit which sent me into the wall, lost half my wing. Had to pit and make up the time.
Caught up, rain stopped and went onto softs which put me back into play as everyone else from on Mediums.

Unfortunately, as I was much quicker at that part of the race, I got stuck behind somebody In S3 and made a rookie mistake of running to close to them. Damaged my wing from that.

Went to pit, forgot to change to inters so came out on mediums which meant I had to pit again which effectively put me last. Before going back in, locked up and fucked the wing - decided to retire.

Onto russia which I quite like to drive.

Bashful4

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Q: P1
R: P2

The qualify was great, but i use Racing Line for this race.

I use the racing line on the Race as well, not proud of that, i knew i had some pace on the rain and starting in first is a huge advantage. Because @Kellvinnr3 was in P3 due to some connection issues with the qualy of @wegst82 i was a litle more confortable, but on the start, @Kellvinnr3 rapidly get to P2 behind me. I think he overtake me on the first lap, when i hit the wall damaging my front wing.

I just try to keep up with @Kellvinnr3 but he eventually get around 13 sec away, @DonSteeringwheel in P3 at the end got a little closer but not enough. In a few laps to the end i spun on the straight, but dont lose any positions.

Great race, but i prefer the dry sessions.

Congrats on @Kellvinnr3, you're really fast. And congrats on P3 @DonSteeringwheel.

DonSteeringwheel

Formula Karter
Jul 19, 2019
Qualifying P5
Race P3

Still with my old tv having problems with the stream but at least it didn't die.
Qualifying was fine with a wet setup. Race started very good for me as I managed it with @ColinRMason to stay side by side for the first parts of the track. After that the strategy chaos started, @djl850 pitting with me in the same lap and as I got a joke penalty I held us both up which was really annoying. After that I was in third most of the time. @Bashful4 had a mistake somewhere so that I started to see him on track but he definitely was much faster than me yesterday. I'm happy with the result and I guess most of us enjoyed it yesterday with nice battles, the tension with the changing conditions and especially the rain demanding a lot of focus.

Congrats to @Kellvinnr3 on another win and @ColinRMason on a nice debut and see you next week for the last race before the Christmas break :)

ColinRMason

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 4, 2019
Qualifying P5
Race P3

Still with my old tv having problems with the stream but at least it didn't die.
Qualifying was fine with a wet setup. Race started very good for me as I managed it with @ColinRMason to stay side by side for the first parts of the track. After that the strategy chaos started, @djl850 pitting with me in the same lap and as I got a joke penalty I held us both up which was really annoying. After that I was in third most of the time. @Bashful4 had a mistake somewhere so that I started to see him on track but he definitely was much faster than me yesterday. I'm happy with the result and I guess most of us enjoyed it yesterday with nice battles, the tension with the changing conditions and especially the rain demanding a lot of focus.

Congrats to @Kellvinnr3 on another win and @ColinRMason on a nice debut and see you next week for the last race before the Christmas break :)

Thanks buddy! See you Sunday!

Reactions: DonSteeringwheel