PC - Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix [08/12/2019 08:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix [08/12/2019 08:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

1575557769247.png

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 8th December 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
1575557788403.png

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Maniek

Last edited:

VictorWasa

Formula 3 1st Driver
Nov 5, 2017
Can't wait for this one. Contrary to popular opinion, Marina Bay is one of my favorite tracks on the calendar. Love how intense a lap it is. Anyone else a fan?
I LOVE IT!
It's a stunning circuit, and so much fun to drive! A very unpopular opinion, but I think this is one of the best on the calendar.

Reactions: Illicit

Karzolia

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 29, 2018
Can't wait for this one. Contrary to popular opinion, Marina Bay is one of my favorite tracks on the calendar. Love how intense a lap it is. Anyone else a fan?
im not looking forward to this one. Not had enough practice on it to feel comfortable..
Its definitely a fun and challenging track...

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
I LOVE IT!
It's a stunning circuit, and so much fun to drive! A very unpopular opinion, but I think this is one of the best on the calendar.
Not as unpopular as me being in love with the Chinese track :p Singapore is like Monaco for me as a apd user. It's a nightmare to keep the tyre temps in check. The sky rocket as soon as I'm fighting someone or pushing. Which means I'm forced to cruise all the way through, meaning I have to drive 2 or 3s slower than everyone else...

Karzolia

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 29, 2018
Not as unpopular as me being in love with the Chinese track :p Singapore is like Monaco for me as a apd user. It's a nightmare to keep the tyre temps in check. The sky rocket as soon as I'm fighting someone or pushing. Which means I'm forced to cruise all the way through, meaning I have to drive 2 or 3s slower than everyone else...
i think its time to uograde to a wheel lol... i only ever tried using a pad once and failed miserably lol

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
i think its time to uograde to a wheel lol... i only ever tried using a pad once and failed miserably lol
Most say i'd be better with a wheel, but I know I still have room for improvement on the pad. And I actually feel like I'm not that bad considering. No assist + cockpit cam on the pad, and I usually have a decent pace :)

Reactions: Karzolia

Karzolia

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 29, 2018
Most say i'd be better with a wheel, but I know I still have room for improvement on the pad. And I actually feel like I'm not that bad considering. No assist + cockpit cam on the pad, and I usually have a decent pace :)
with wheels and pedals its more immersive i feel... looking at ur pace its fair to say ur doing a decent job, but you’ld probably be quicker over the course of a season with a wheel in comparison....

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Its taken us nearly two years to complete our setup. But its completely transformed our games room.. look forward to racing every weekend...
I totally get the feel, unfortunately I don't have the room to install this kind of setup, and I don't race nearly enough to afford investing. It must be a nightmare aswell for the dust !

loafcorn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 29, 2018
Unfortunately I will miss this race as I didn't have time to practice for singapore. Was actually looking forward to this race as it's usually interesting, but without practice it's just too hard...

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Unfortunately I will miss this race as I didn't have time to practice for singapore. Was actually looking forward to this race as it's usually interesting, but without practice it's just too hard...
Lack of practice isn't a valid reason not to attend a race...

HulkBobby

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 25, 2018
Yeeeeeessssss boys my first podium is a WIN!
Thank you everyone for the clean racing and sorry for the early celebration. The adrenalin worked. :)
P6 in quali and an incredible strategy on the race. I had a bit of luck that I could go change to inters while vsc was in and increase the gap.
Next week Sochi!;)

Last edited:

Illicit

S18 AOR PC F11 Champion
Apr 1, 2019
Yeeeeeessssss boys my first podium is a WIN!
Thank you everyone for the clean racing and sorry for the early celebration. The adrenalin worked. :)
P6 in quali and an incredible strategy on the race. I had a bit of luck that I could go change to inters while vsc was in and increase the gap.
Next week Sochi!;)
Congrats man, well deserved. I enjoyed the victory celebration.

• Happy
Reactions: HulkBobby

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
There goes my nightmarish race (Thank dog this is over) :

Karzolia

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 29, 2018
A disaster of a race for me.

was never looking forward to this track. All was going well until the VSC. I messed up with my delta and earned myself a drve thru penalty. Which still wasn’t too bad but thats when my misfortunes started unfolding

a mistake resulted in damaged wing
Then after a pitstop ended up coming out behind @VictorWasa
After realising he was on tyres, i waited to overtake him on the next lap on the pit straight.
Turn 1/2 and he pushed me into barriers.. i know it wasn’t deliberate but that wrecked my front wing

into the pits again
At the end P6 was a bitter result especially when i was hoping to mount some pressure on @Illicit for the drivers championship

with only a handful of races its going be extremely difficult to stand a chance now...

well done to @HulkBobby for the win
Kept a cool head in changeable conditions

Last edited: