PC - Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix [08/12/2019 08:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix [08/12/2019 08:00pm]

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
A disaster of a race for me.

was never looking forward to this track. All was going well until the VSC. I messed up with my delta and earned myself a drve thru penalty. Which still wasn’t too bad but thats when my misfortunes started unfolding

a mistake resulted in damaged wing
Then after a pitstop ended up coming out behind @VictorWasa
After realising he was on tyres, i waited to overtake him on the next lap on the pit straight.
Turn 1/2 and he pushed me into barriers.. i know it wasn’t deliberate but that wrecked my front wing

into the pits again
At the end P6 was a bitter result especially when i was hoping to mount some pressure on @Illicit for the drivers championship

with only a handful of races its going be extremely difficult to stand a chance now...

well done to @HulkBobby for the win
Kept a cool head in changeable conditions
You finished P6 mate, but if you want to swap with me I don't mind huh :D

HulkBobby

Formula 3 2nd Driver
May 25, 2018
A disaster of a race for me.

was never looking forward to this track. All was going well until the VSC. I messed up with my delta and earned myself a drve thru penalty. Which still wasn’t too bad but thats when my misfortunes started unfolding

a mistake resulted in damaged wing
Then after a pitstop ended up coming out behind @VictorWasa
After realising he was on tyres, i waited to overtake him on the next lap on the pit straight.
Turn 1/2 and he pushed me into barriers.. i know it wasn’t deliberate but that wrecked my front wing

into the pits again
At the end P6 was a bitter result especially when i was hoping to mount some pressure on @Illicit for the drivers championship

with only a handful of races its going be extremely difficult to stand a chance now...

well done to @HulkBobby for the win
Kept a cool head in changeable conditions
Thank you!