PC - Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix [08/12/2019 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix [08/12/2019 8:00pm UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

1575802283121.png

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 8th December 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

1575724864581.png

Confirmed no-shows:
- @HoneybadgerF1 - is staying in Las Vegas
- @Frostitute - putting the nomadic lifestyle to the test!
- @St_Jonh - reasons
- @mateusz-mazurek - Computer BIOS issues
- @CocoNut - informed of reason in private
- @Pingulele - wheel issues
- @2Dragons - xmas event

Uniformed No Show
@IntrepidNL

Last edited by a moderator:

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Singapore is a tricky GP and we’ll probably all make mistakes tonight during the race. I don’t think anyone will do that on purpose.

Please try and record your race one way or another if you have the means. (A phone recording the screen over your shoulder works if your PC hasn’t got the spare processing capacity)

Please wait until after the race to discuss any incidents. Please try and keep chat to a minimum until all drivers have finished the race or qualifying.

Please use your minimaps and proximity arrows and be aware of other cars positions.

I can’t enforce this, but please cool down after the race, possibly until Monday before you post any stewards enquiries. Things don’t always seem so bad the following day. But DO get them posted by the deadline of early Tuesday morning if you still feel justified.

Thanks for your attention and see all 13 of you tonight for a good race. There are likely to be points if you finish.

@IntrepidNL @_gwynbleidd @HoneybadgerF1 @TheIgorMC @Pingulele @Miś Tobiś
@exodium @Darkxness @Frostitute @2Dragons @m0rpheus1975 @mateusz-mazurek @acerees @CocoNut @St_Jonh

Reactions: Darkxness

mateusz-mazurek

Pro Karter
Jul 24, 2019
After replacing the components in the computer, I encountered bios problems and I can't start the race today

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Oh dear, have you reset to default setting in the bios?

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Well done to @Darkxness on the win and @exodium on third with me as piggy in the middle.

it was an intense battle with @Darkxness, not a moment to take a breath and both of us nursing a yellow right front wing for about 16 laps.

think I had the advantage on hards just but very little in it

Will get the spreadsheet done after a beer

Darkxness

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 29, 2019
Well done to @Darkxness on the win and @exodium on third with me as piggy in the middle.

it was an intense battle with @Darkxness, not a moment to take a breath and both of us nursing a yellow right front wing for about 16 laps.

Grats @Neil Bywater and @exodium

I think I need quite a few beers after that..

Great fight Neil, lots of fun

Frostitute

Formula Karter
Jun 24, 2019

I want to watch it share the battle pls :D

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
here you go @Frostitute

Not so close but intense between those walls especially with the yellow wings

Status