PS4 - Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix - [08/12/2019 8PM UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix - [08/12/2019 8PM UK]

Driver of the day.

• Rali 16 - Pole to 1st

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • ThomasBrxwn - 5th to 2nd

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Beck - 3rd to 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robkite - 4th to 4th (NO PENALTIES OR WARNINGS!)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 8th December 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @RC7_NI

Last edited by a moderator:

xMartini93Z

Pro Karter
Jul 19, 2019
@MarkoKova You a pad driver too?

I'd ask if its possible to cancel this track. In general the tyres overheat here anyway, having auto gears might help a bit though because you wont slide as much in the braking zones.

MarkoKova

Pro Karter
Aug 6, 2019
@MarkoKova You a pad driver too?

I'd ask if its possible to cancel this track. In general the tyres overheat here anyway, having auto gears might help a bit though because you wont slide as much in the braking zones.
yeah I’m a pad driver too, I don’t mind this track over one lap but over race it’s nightmare

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017

LM00055

Pro Karter
Jul 29, 2019
Travelling back from a weekend in wales and there’s traffic and won’t be back till 8

Status
Not open for further replies.